Valued Contributor

Re: "Over 50 And Fabulous" On QVC

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

They went right from selling bladder control medication to selling wine.

Hey ladies if you have a bladder problem, you probably should stay away from wine and see your doctor for a prescription that actually works.

They lost me when they mentioned camel toe !  

Honored Contributor

Knowing Q's patterns, it'll just be more of the same old, same old products. I'm over 50 and won't be watching. 

Esteemed Contributor

Watched a bit and then changed channel; way too loud and focus was way off topic - product - too often.  I usually enjoy Mally, but teamed with JT was a mistake!  And what was wrong with Kathie Lee?  She seemed so out of it....

Valued Contributor

I think Mally is Mally, and I like her.  But JT is being the over-the-top JT like she is with Courtney, and just all over the place (except during the Fire Lite presentation). Someone else said the show would have been more balanced with a more relaxed host (I agree) BUT the premise of "sharing it all" might not work with the others because they have self respect and want privacy about things that may or may not happen to them over 50.  They did say it was only a mini series and 6wks or so.  I like the "spilling the tea" part, I thought it was sweet even though I may be in the minority.

Honored Contributor

Well I'm suprised this thread is still alive.  The other 3 "50 and fab" threads in Q Talk were axed!

Contributor

I turned this show on and changed the channel lol. 

Super Contributor

Better than the reality show "Over 50 and Invisible"

Contributor

The worst I think was the lady demonstrating the diamond stud earrings and the comment she made about sagging "girls" she said she never had babies but her husband was a big baby...does that count" i am not a prude either but this crossed the line.

Honored Contributor

@TamaraLynn wrote:

The worst I think was the lady demonstrating the diamond stud earrings and the comment she made about sagging "girls" she said she never had babies but her husband was a big baby...does that count" i am not a prude either but this crossed the line.

@TamaraLynn  - I don't know if it crossed the line, but I would say it was crude.  I'm not a fan of the term "girls".

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love this show with Mally, but last weeks show the 1st one was more fun to watch.  QVC needs a show host who is just as exciting and fun as Mally is....  Mally is the right vendor for this show!!!!!!!!!!  Love Her... Also the items on this show were terrible and not interesting to watch..