Valued Contributor

"Love changes everything"...

[ Edited ]

As the time for my pets eye dr visit,I become worried ,my mind drifts to every scenario. It happens every time.Usually I bite my lip and with my dear precious husband load,one siamese-Russian blue ,2 bullie girls,and a shihtzu ,into our minivan. Along with treats, insulin,eye meds,water,wee,wee pads,wipes and towels.It is a long day...This time  my mother was watching my distress,my silent worry.We finally are together, as she has been here for weeks,I believe she wants to move here.It has been wonderful,  she is finally happy,honest,sometimes too honest. I have learned why she struggled.Ihave learnd to forgive.. She said some thing to me,that I felt applied to us all..Dont be afraid,love changes everything,heals us." She would also tell me the simple act of loving protects us. I asked her how? She said you love these little ones,would give everything to make them whole, I see how you look at them.Then she did something  I never thought I would witness...She held my hand, kissed it and said" You are my gift,you look at me with love,I cant be all bad. "   So, the message today I give to you,  We touch people every day, good or bad.Try to touch others with love, simple human love, make it a habit to look at others with softer eyes,more open hearts.Perhaps  this is the love that saves us.The giving... And by the way,all the fuzzies are still seeing! We celebrated, all of us by dancing around our den,lots of laughs and barks and meows and kisses!Sending you love ,hugs ,peace and a basket of hugs,MaryAnne ,   please forgive lack of paragraphs, posting from phone..

Honored Contributor

Re: "Love changes everything"...

❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi   MaryAnne my dear friend,so glad to hear from you. Your messages of love lift me up all the time.I can’t agree more.Love always changes everything!!

I’m glad your pets are doing well.I’m so happy you & your mom shared a special moment.That was a gift that you so deserved!! 

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi It was nice to hear from you and so very glad you and your mom are “healing” together. 

I had to chuckle when I was reading your list to go to the vet. Like packing a diaper bag for triplets. Enjoy.