Super Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

IMG_0513 2.JPG

IMG_0514.jpg

* Copyright Lorna Gibson
* From  "One More Day"

Thank you for posting this.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful and very well said .I lost four people within a short period of time including my brother and the poem is so meaningful.  I wasn't going to decorate or put up a tree but while sad , the lights and decor gives me a lift. Thanks for sharing .

Valued Contributor

Very lovely. 

Honored Contributor

Please reach out to anyone you know who feels like this; a simple visit, hug, card, call, text will go a long way in getting them thru the season.  

Valued Contributor

Since losing my 27 year old son 24 years ago, Christmas has never been the same. I begin dreading holidays well before Thanksgiving. 

While I love the reason for the season, I just don't get into all the Christmas hype.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Since losing my 27 year old son 24 years ago, Christmas has never been the same. I begin dreading holidays well before Thanksgiving. 

While I love the reason for the season, I just don't get into all the Christmas hype.

I am so sorry for your loss of your son. I know the holidays are suppose to be a time of joy but for many it brings sadness. I want to wish you the best. Take care.

Valued Contributor

@house_cat  that's really beautiful.... thanks for sharing ⭐️ 

Respected Contributor

My mother passed on December 3 of 1993 and I thought I would be depressed at Christmas.  But she always celebrated Christmas with joy and the belief in the reason for the season.  She taught me a wonderful lesson of love at Christmas and so when it came time to celebrate that year I thought of that instead of being very sad.  It really helped me to get through all my Christmases since.  Bless all who mourn at this time.

Honored Contributor

@BostonMommy,

Thank you, much appreciated!

Thank You For Sending Jesus To Be The Light Of The World