Respected Contributor

Every time I find someone that agrees to Cut my lawn they never show up , and they even set an appointment to give me an estimate. I am at wits end . I don't know what to do for the next move. I really can't afford to give up my home because of yard and snow matenents.My lawn is really growing tall and I live in a manufatured home park and they like to torment people about it. I would love to  do it but my health isn't doing well.And they seem to be un reliable also.

Honored Contributor

Re: " How Do I Get Lawn Care ?"

[ Edited ]

@becca lou   Who do your neighbors use?  I would ask them and use someone that one of them uses.  They could do both of your yards at the same time.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

@becca lou... ask around your neighborhood. If you like how your neighbor's lawns look, then hire the same lawn care company.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Thisi  has been tried . And they have the person not show up the second time. I am very sure the park won't let anyone in to mow for us unless these get a share of the profits.Or they turn into senior scalpers.

Honored Contributor

@becca lou    go on your neighborhood network and ask there.  That is how hire people to jobs for me.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank-You

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe her neighbors have no health issues and are able to do their own lawns. I wish I had an easy solution, but I guess you will have to continue calling lawn care services or perhaps a handyman service.

Respected Contributor

It seems like our park chases people away by saying they can't use the dumpsters to emply their bags.

Respected Contributor

I do call and they do not return my calls. Frustrated by why ?

Respected Contributor

Who would be the neighborhood network ?