Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Every time I find someone that agrees to Cut my lawn they never show up , and they even set an appointment to give me an estimate. I am at wits end . I don't know what to do for the next move. I really can't afford to give up my home because of yard and snow matenents.My lawn is really growing tall and I live in a manufatured home park and they like to torment people about it. I would love to  do it but my health isn't doing well.And they seem to be un reliable also.

Honored Contributor

Re: " How Do I Get Lawn Care ?"

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou   Who do your neighbors use?  I would ask them and use someone that one of them uses.  They could do both of your yards at the same time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou... ask around your neighborhood. If you like how your neighbor's lawns look, then hire the same lawn care company.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Thisi  has been tried . And they have the person not show up the second time. I am very sure the park won't let anyone in to mow for us unless these get a share of the profits.Or they turn into senior scalpers.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou    go on your neighborhood network and ask there.  That is how hire people to jobs for me.  

Respected Contributor

Thank-You

Honored Contributor

Maybe her neighbors have no health issues and are able to do their own lawns. I wish I had an easy solution, but I guess you will have to continue calling lawn care services or perhaps a handyman service.

Respected Contributor

It seems like our park chases people away by saying they can't use the dumpsters to emply their bags.

Respected Contributor

I do call and they do not return my calls. Frustrated by why ?

Respected Contributor

Who would be the neighborhood network ?