Honored Contributor

Re: "Hello!" and good thoughts to chickenbutt❤️

You are a blessing to humanity, @dooBdoo.  Love your sweet new avatar, BTW.  8)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

feline groovy wrote:

You are a blessing to humanity, @dooBdoo.  Love your sweet new avatar, BTW.  8)

Hi, @feline groovy!   Oh, heavens, that praise is far too grand for me.   Thank you for such a sweet compliment, though.    I think you are a blessing to all of us, and we're lucky to have you here.    I'm glad you like the avatar -- it's very much who I am at heart!    Yours is beautiful, just like you!❤️    Take care.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

It scares me that we have yet to hear from her.  Cat Sad

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo et al, I haven't posted until now but have been following your discussion since @dooBdoo started this hoping to see that @chickenbutt had surfaced.  I miss her posts as well and am sending positive vibes her way.  Hope she's ok.  LM

Respected Contributor

She is a well liked, well respected poster. Maybe she is tired of the arguing, bashing, know-it-alls, whiners, complainers, etc., who post on these boards day after day, after day. I know I am. I hope she is okay.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Jayhawk Girl@Lilysmom, and @catwhisperer.    I share the sentiments all of you expressed.   I think this is a good example that this isn't "just a shopping chat board," as some posters have called it in the past.   We do care about one another.    Thank you for posting, and thank you for your warmhearted spirit, each of you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @Jayhawk Girl@Lilysmom, and @catwhisperer.    I share the sentiments all of you expressed.   I think this is a good example that this isn't "just a shopping chat board," as some posters have called it in the past.   We do care about one another.    Thank you for posting, and thank you for your warmhearted spirit, each of you.❤️

************  I agree, dooBdoo.  When one of us is missing it does not go unnoticed.  I hope she is ok.  I do respect the fact that people take breaks sometimes.  For me, it is a fine line on whether to say much if a person wants to be left alone.  I wish everyone would have at least one person here or in their family who could report on them in case of illness or death.  I hope chickenbutt is just taking a break.  Something seems a little amiss.  She is a friendly person and one of those that I think would let us know. It is worrisome.

Honored Contributor

Hurry back chickenbutt cause we are missing you waaay too much!

Valued Contributor

I've always liked reading Chicken.  She's bright, no-nonsense and fun to read.   I'm hoping that both she and her husband are fine.

Respected Contributor

Whatever is keeping her away, I hope she knows how many cyber friends she has here and can start posting again soon