Trusted Contributor

Re: "Hello!" and good thoughts to chickenbutt❤️

It's funny that you mention her Doobdoo, because I was just thinking about her the other night too, and I was wondering where/how she was too, noticing that she wasn't here, either.

I too, hope that she's doing alright, and that she's feeling alright, too.

I do notice when someone's not around regularly, because I get to caring about others and I'd like them to be alright, too. Heart

Valued Contributor

This is so strange. I call it ESPN!  LOL!

I thought about her name last night and looked her up to see when the last time she had posted.

And today there is a thread!  

I have not been around long enough to know much about the different personalities I just remembered the name.  I also had not seen RetRN lately.

So, good thoughts and best wishes to chickenbutt and stormygirl123 and any one else that has not been around.

Honored Contributor

She used to often post on the TV/Movies section.  I'll go over there and give a call out to her and see if she shows up.

She's a well respected poster.  I hope she's OK.

Honored Contributor

Whatnow wrote:

It is sad to think of all of the people who have quietly dissapeared over the years.I always wonder if they are okay.I get quite close to everyone and really miss them if they stop posting.I enjoy all of you so much and hope that if people leave that it is only because they chose to and not for illness.

• i miss you too Chickenbutt!

That's such a sweet post, @dex.   I really do care about all the posters here, too.    Even when we hit rough spots...  it's like all friendships, good days, bad days, but always looking out for each other.image.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@chickenbutt

WE NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE OK!

@dooBdoo

You are a real sweetheart!  Heart

Thank you, my friend.   You are a real sweetheart, yourself, @Drythe!   (((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Toppers3 wrote:

It's funny that you mention her Doobdoo, because I was just thinking about her the other night too, and I was wondering where/how she was too, noticing that she wasn't here, either.

I too, hope that she's doing alright, and that she's feeling alright, too.

I do notice when someone's not around regularly, because I get to caring about others and I'd like them to be alright, too. Heart

I care about them, too, @Toppers3!❤️    When people call this "just a chat board" I disagree.    We're a collection of human beings, and we feel the void when someone is missing.

Honored Contributor

Lapdog wrote:

This is so strange. I call it ESPN!  LOL!

I thought about her name last night and looked her up to see when the last time she had posted.

And today there is a thread!  

I have not been around long enough to know much about the different personalities I just remembered the name.  I also had not seen RetRN lately.

So, good thoughts and best wishes to chickenbutt and stormygirl123 and any one else that has not been around.

Hah!   "ESPN!"      You're too funny, @Lapdog!  🙃😜   I guess "great minds think alike," correct?    Thanks for a smile...   I needed that tonight.❤️    I've seen @RetRN posting recently, and I'll add a "hello" to her for good measure.    And, yes, we do miss our dear @Stormygirl.     @Moonchilde has an update thread about her in "Wellness."   Another example of posters who care about one another.    I feel lucky to be a part of this community in times like this.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde@proudlyfromNJ@software@tansy@mercyMe@meallen616@dex@Drythe@Toppers3@Lapdog@beautiful_dreamer@Annabellethecat66

My thanks to you for your posts.   Hope we see chicky here soon, and she can read the good thoughts you posted here for her.   She's a gem!  

Have a safe, peaceful evening, everyone.❤️

Frequent Contributor

Her avatar is soooooo cute!

chickenbutt

Trusted Contributor

@beautiful_dreamer wrote:

Her avatar is soooooo cute!

chickenbutt

I know @beautiful_dreamer!

It's her dog when he was just a baby! Heart

I love looking at everyone's avatars, and I especially love it when someone posts a picture of their pets.

I really enjoy the avatars as it is, but when I see a beloved pet, it really cheers me and it puts a smile on my face. Smiley Very Happy