Honored Contributor

"Hello!" and good thoughts to chickenbutt❤️

[ Edited ]

I don't start many threads, but I've been thinking about our friend, @chickenbutt, noticed she hasn't been posting, and I wanted to send good vibes out to her across the cybersphere.   If you see this, chicky, I miss you!❤️    

Golden retrievers

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: "Hello!" and good thoughts to chickenbutt❤️

@dooBdoo, is she just MIA or do we know of something going on in her life that's keeping her away (that I missed)? I hadn't realized until I saw your post that I hadn't seen a post from her in quite a while. I hope she's okay. I always enjoy her posts.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo.   A few days ago I realized I hadn't seen any posts from her for awhile. Hope everything is ok.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

Come on back!

Honored Contributor

I have missed chickenbutt, too, and hope she's doing okay🐣🐥

Honored Contributor

Moonchilde wrote:

@dooBdoo, is she just MIA or do we know of something going on in her life that's keeping her away (that I missed)? I hadn't realized until I saw your post that I hadn't seen a post from her in quite a while. I hope she's okay. I always enjoy her posts.

@Moonchilde,  I don't know of any details -- just realized I was missing her contributions to threads that typically would be of interest to her.    I enjoy her posts, too.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Hope she's okay, but probably like many of us, she's tired of the back-biting that is prevalent on threads that are meant to be fun & informing ... just sayin.

Honored Contributor

chickenbutt,

Image result for how are you animated images

Honored Contributor

It is sad to think of all of the people who have quietly dissapeared over the years.I always wonder if they are okay.I get quite close to everyone and really miss them if they stop posting.I enjoy all of you so much and hope that if people leave that it is only because they chose to and not for illness.

• i miss you too Chickenbutt!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt

WE NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE OK!

@dooBdoo

You are a real sweetheart!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras