Honored Contributor

Maybe there are some outdoor senior walking groups in your area.  If your weather permits, that is.

Check out your local community center/recreation department.  

Regardless, many, many people are in the same boat, so to speak.  You definitely are not alone.

And, thanks to QVC, we are all out here for you.  This is a wonderful and helpful place to be. 

I hope the Q realizes the importance of keeping these Community Forums alive during a somewhat frustrating time in world history.

Wishing you and everyone else comfort and inspiration while 'chatting' here at the Q. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

We should sisyke a time to meet up together on time. What about that ??

Respected Contributor

Thank-You

Respected Contributor

Thank-You. Lets Sync a time to connect. How about that ?

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou "Anyone out there as lonely as I am?. Very Lost.And the Pandemic  is making a lot worse."

The important thing is that you are in good physical health.  Hopefully the pandemic will be over soon and you can resume your daily activities.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am not doing well health wisw. And a very recent Widiow.

Respected Contributor

I agree .

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou "I agree ."

I am sorry about your health.  I did not know that your weren't doing so well.  You just need some time to get better.

Respected Contributor

I have very few that keep in touch. They are in poor health as time goes on. And Friends are passing alot. I lost 7 frinds and my Husband this past year. So on my own practically.

Respected Contributor

Senoir functions in my area are all closed down due to the covid. And I   am unable to take walks. But Thank-You for your encouragement.