Honored Contributor

@Mistic 

Hi Mistic,   Thank you for the kind words about the photos on the Widow's thread.   I love looking for nice pictures of many different things.  So many people are kind enough to share their photos and artwork for us to enjoy and 'visit' vicariously.   Places and things I'll never see in person.  I enjoy sharing them with my friends on a few boards.   I'm glad you enjoy them.   

Have a lovely weekend and be safe. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@possumminkEvery night I choose a sweet saying or quote from here.  I then go to the Widows Thread and choose an amazing photo of an animal...

I send them to my Daughters phone, and my 8 & 10 year old Granddaughters get to see them just before going into school.

They live far from me, so this little spot of time is like a connection.  I think of them, and they think of me.

Thanks to all of you who take your precious time to make special moments for Me & My Girls possible.  Heart  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@possumminkEvery night I choose a sweet saying or quote from here.  I then go to the Widows Thread and choose an amazing photo of an animal...

I send them to my Daughters phone, and my 8 & 10 year old Granddaughters get to see them just before going into school.

They live far from me, so this little spot of time is like a connection.  I think of them, and they think of me.

Thanks to all of you who take your precious time to make special moments for Me & My Girls possible.  Heart  

@Mistic 

Mistic,   What a sweet routine you have with your Daughter and Granddaughters.   Making  precious memories for all of you and a wonderful way to start each day.   Heart

Thank you for sharing this lovey connection you have with your loved ones. Heart