Honored Contributor

I'm sure I've missed some good threads because by the time I get there they have been deleted for "getting political."

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi ............Good grief now that is one of the weirdest things I have ever heard.

If you would care to share, what make and model was your car?  Im just being nosy so you dont need to reply if you dont want to.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Well, I wish posters would quit describing a garment as "hideous"...when I just ordered one in every color

But that is their opinion.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...again...opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Desertdi ............Good grief now that is one of the weirdest things I have ever heard.

If you would care to share, what make and model was your car?  Im just being nosy so you dont need to reply if you dont want to.

@Imaoldhippie    It's a 5L Mustang GT with a 6-speed.   HOWEVER, my "accuser" drove a beat-up, rusted-out PICKUP......      That's what made her comments so astonishing to me!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl .................thats a very nasty way to express an opnion.  One could just say, Its not my style.  I dont care for the color, etc.  But people are thoughtless.

It does not bother me personally but using ugly, hideous is not necessary.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi ...............Cool car!  Sounds like she may have been jealous.  Anyway, I would have loved your car.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie      It's not even "flashy".......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Maybe not flashy but very cool.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@bargainsgirl .................thats a very nasty way to express an opnion.  One could just say, Its not my style.  I dont care for the color, etc.  But people are thoughtless.

It does not bother me personally but using ugly, hideous is not necessary.