Honored Contributor

Re: oh my god, when is this going to be over?? (rhetorical question only)

I am so very ready to just be able to go to the grocery store without all of the safety planning and apprehension.I wish I was in Canada right now.I was supposed to be on Vancouver island visiting family and friends but the border is still closed.They have zero cases of the virus there.It would be so nice to relax the precautions just a bit.I say that because they are all wearing masks in public and social distancing but they seem to be winning.

Respected Contributor

NO ONE has had a haircut and, no, I am not freaking out about it!

More than 100,000 people have lost their lives to his horrible virus and more have suffered the effects. 

I will happily stay home as long as it takes as long as my family is healthy and safe! 

Of course, this is hard. Of course, we ALL miss our "normal" lives and, YES, we have ALL missed out on activities and events but, this is hardly a price to pay for our lives!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

You have had enough?

Wow!  What about the 100K people who have died- 

Sorry that you are "suffering"!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty.....I just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and hope your sister is recovering. I am so very sorry that you are dealing with so much.Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, thank you for your sweet thoughts! Heart I am sorry to say my poor sister is now in a Hospice Care Center for Covid-19 patients and it is just a matter of time now!  This has been the worst experience of my life!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@catwhisperer, thank you for your sweet thoughts! Heart I am sorry to say my poor sister is now in a Hospice Care Center for Covid-19 patients and it is just a matter of time now!  This has been the worst experience of my life!

Oh, @Hooty, I am so sorry to hear this. Not even any expletives can describe my feelings about this horrid virus.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Hooty......Oh Hooty, I am so, so sorry to hear this. I wish I could give you a big hug. I know this has all been so hard on you. You did everything you could to take good care of your sister.Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer @suzyQ3 , my sister went peacefully early this morning!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@catwhisperer @suzyQ3 , my sister went peacefully early this morning!

@Hooty  I am so sorry. We lost my uncle to this virus.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your sister this morning. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for you and your family during this difficult time of grief and sorrow. I'm so very sorry.