Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

Thank you once again, MaryAnne.  I needed to hear this right now.  I know all that you say, yet it is hard to remember. I guess I just need to talk a little louder to myself!

I’m sorry to hear your dear husband is having health problems.  I know how much he means to you and how loving and supportive he has been for you these last several months.  I will say an extra prayer for him, and you.  

May you keep the peace that you found in that little ray of light.🕊💫❤️

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Mary Anne, I need this peace today.

Respected Contributor

What a lovely and vivid description of your experience. Those moments are few and far between. I've had them and the joy is inexplicable. Maybe we have our sorrows so we can take in and appreciate every milisecond of the feeling you described.

Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful description of morning. I would like to stand in that spot in the calm morning air, take a deep breath of fresh air and drink in the morning light.

Sending prayers to you and your husband. 

Thank you, MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Sending love, peace and joy to you as well MaryAnne and all my friends on this forum. 

I’m saying special prayers for your DH as well. I know from other threads your DH is a great support system for you. 

Thank you for your kindness.

Honored Contributor

Oh, yes.

Esteemed Contributor

A lovely description of peace. It truly does wash over us.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

it was a blessing to read your post. I hope everyone can experience that kind of peace when they need it.

Image result for heart images

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Re: The peace does come...

[ Edited ]

You brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you for sharing such beautiful thoughts with all of us.   Heart