Honored Contributor

need help with the southern channel

I just purchased some shoes on that other channel.    And I  know I should ask this question there but it's the first time in a looooong time and I'm just learning how to navigate that site so bear with me.

Under my order status, I don't see when the shoes shipped or a tracking number. 

Can I assume it hasn't shipped?    I wasn't given an EDD, just a comment that I will receive the shoes in 3-7 business days.  I placed my order on May 21

Any help or advice will be appreciated

Honored Contributor

Re: need help with the southern channel

@software wrote:

I just purchased some shoes on that other channel.    And I  know I should ask this question there but it's the first time in a looooong time and I'm just learning how to navigate that site so bear with me.

Can I assume it hasn't shipped?    I wasn't given an EDD, just a comment that I will receive the shoes in 3-7 business days.  I placed my order on May 21

Hsn....     You can say it, the Qvc police won't come to your house and arrest you.  You can say Evine too.   I'm not too sure about JTV....lol

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@software wrote:

Hsn....     You can say it, the Qvc police won't come to your house and arrest you.  You can say Evine too.   I'm not too sure about JTV....lol

Ha!   Thanks

Respected Contributor

Call HSN customer service - they'll see what the tracking says.

Respected Contributor

When I order from Evine and HSN I get an email when my order ships. I also can look on my order status for that information. If its not there I think its safe to say it hasn't shipped yet. If you want to be sure just call customer service. They will tell you.

Honored Contributor

HSN has excellent customer service.  I'm sure they'd be happy to help you...and to help you navigate the website, if needed.

Super Contributor

When  you go onto your order status page, if it has shipped there is a blue button that says "track order."

Honored Contributor

@karlam wrote:

When  you go onto your order status page, if it has shipped there is a blue button that says "track order."

Thank you.