Frequent Contributor

my wish for you as we enter the upcoming season....

[ Edited ]

As this time of year approaches I can't help but be thankful for so many things, one of them is the family at QVC ,there are so many things I enjoy .These boards especially. I often come here and instantly recognize the names. I know many of the personalities now and feel is if we are friends. My wish this season is that everyone who reads this finds peace especially in this troubled world. Whether you are facing  health problems, problems financially, loneliness or fear , I hope you find light and warmth, peace and contentment. I hope you make this year the best one yet. Know that you are special and precious and you are somebody's shining blessing. I thank you for the friendship, and help throughout the year, it seems like a kind gentle place, even the moderaters join in the conversations and give us their opinion and likes.

Do something special just for yourself, share yourself with others, you have so much to offer. Look around you and see the beauty that will always out shine the ugly.... enjoy life like you have never before. I hope you wake each morning with a sense of purpose and of joy ,that you end those days with thankfulness and   pride....Remember Endings are beginnings....light the fire that smolders within ,fill your self with light.... 

Peace and love to all here....Maryanne

Respected Contributor

Re: my wish for you as the enter the upcoming season....

I too enjoy the people on the boards.  After all the events in Paris this week, I think we should all take time to show our best side and support each other.  I'm grateful for my dogs and all the love they give me on a daily basis. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: my wish for you as we enter the upcoming season....

@keeper of the koi wrote:

As this time of year approaches I can't help but be thankful for so many things, one of them is the family at QVC ,there are so many things I enjoy .These boards especially. I often come here and instantly recognize the names. I know many of the personalities now and feel is if we are friends. My wish this season is that everyone who reads this finds peace especially in this troubled world. Whether you are facing  health problems, problems financially, loneliness or fear , I hope you find light and warmth, peace and contentment. I hope you make this year the best one yet. Know that you are special and precious and you are somebody's shining blessing. I thank you for the friendship, and help throughout the year, it seems like a kind gentle place, even the moderaters join in the conversations and give us there opinion and likes.

Do something special just for yourself, share yourself with others, you have so much to offer. Look around you and see the beauty that will always out shine the ugly.... enjoy life like you have never before. I hope you wake each morning with a sense of purpose and of joy ,that you end those days with thankfulness and   pride....Remember Endings are beginnings....light the fire that smolders within ,fill your self with light.... 

What a lovely post... we never posted together but ditto back at you! God bless your sweet heart. Anna [aka apple1964]

Esteemed Contributor

I agree we can not let the horrific tragedy in Paris France make us scared we must go on with our lives and just know we are united in our fight to stop the insane violence on  innocent people. Let us all be strong but be aware of our surroundings. God bless all of you. Happy Holidays!

QVC Customer Care

Maryanne...Thank you for including all of us in your very kind thoughts!  We wish you all the best in the upcoming season as well!  

-The Moderators

Esteemed Contributor

@keeper of the koi

Thank you so much, Maryanne.  I wish the same for you and yours tenfold.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@keeper of the koi wrote:

As this time of year approaches I can't help but be thankful for so many things, one of them is the family at QVC ,there are so many things I enjoy .These boards especially. I often come here and instantly recognize the names. I know many of the personalities now and feel is if we are friends. My wish this season is that everyone who reads this finds peace especially in this troubled world. Whether you are facing  health problems, problems financially, loneliness or fear , I hope you find light and warmth, peace and contentment. I hope you make this year the best one yet. Know that you are special and precious and you are somebody's shining blessing. I thank you for the friendship, and help throughout the year, it seems like a kind gentle place, even the moderaters join in the conversations and give us their opinion and likes.

What a beautiful post.

Whenever I'm tempted to respond to a post with a snarky remark, I will try to remember this post, and think of everyone who will be reading my response and what it will make them think of me.

It's not worth it to get a zinger into someone you don't respect if you lose the respect of those you value.

Thank you.