Esteemed Contributor

Re: more prayers for Lisa Mason

@Kachina624 wrote:

When I've gone through difficult times with troubles or sorrows, I've  found the best thing is to get back k to work and get my mind on something else.  My work has been my salvation.

@Kachina624 WADR the loss of the love of your life is beyond difficult times, troubles or sorrows. Work is good. That was my plan...get up, get busy, fall in bed exhausted, repeat. But at the end of the day, the emptiness is still there.  It takes time. I don’t believe “time heals”; more like it eases the pain some. 

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

My heartfelt prayers remain with Lisa through this most difficult of all times. 

🙏❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

When I've gone through difficult times with troubles or sorrows, I've  found the best thing is to get back k to work and get my mind on something else.  My work has been my salvation.

@Kachina624 WADR the loss of the love of your life is beyond difficult times, troubles or sorrows. Work is good. That was my plan...get up, get busy, fall in bed exhausted, repeat. But at the end of the day, the emptiness is still there.  It takes time. I don’t believe “time heals”; more like it eases the pain some. 

@esmerelda  Some posters go thru the worst loss you could ever have and I believe that is what is being talked about here.

Super Contributor

One of my favorite quotes for comfort is one that Rose Kennedy made.  I refer to it often:

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone.

Honored Contributor

I hope she's receiving professional grief counselling.  

Regular Contributor

Lisa Mason was very devoted to Gino and I'm sure she is grieving deeply. She has a line of jewelry on the Jewelry channel..I saw it once, I am not sure the name of the line . JTV I think is the channel...She needs our prayers.HeartHeart

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa was actually at QVC's Beauty Bash back in June working at the Super Smile booth.  My sister spotted her and said to me, "look there's Lisa Mason".  There was a huge crowd around her and I'm sure lots were happy to see her!  I thought for sure that maybe she'd be coming back to the Q.  Maybe in time she will make some appearances for Super Smile. Wishing her peace in this difficult time.  

Honored Contributor

I hope she knows how much she is missed here and how many of us are thinking of her. If I had an address, I would send her a card with a short note in it....
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Everyone deals with emotional pain differently.  My mind can only handle so much at one time so I tend to push emotions aside until my brains says it is okay to deal.  Other people just jump right into the pain and deal with it right then.  We all have our coping skills and hopefully she will come through it and be happy again.