Frequent Contributor

It was like a breath of fresh air to watch Kim yesterday.  She had a hoarse throat.  No bellowing and antics.   She was great.  Nice show

Trusted Contributor

I did not see the show but I love Kim.  She is definately a breath of fresh air....well said @pennysmom.  I enjoy her presentations and she designs for all women in mind.  She is so positive and I feel she is very sincere in what she says and does. 

APPLAUSE FOR GRAVEL...she is so sweet.

Esteemed Contributor

She is fun for me. I could see how a little goes a long way tho.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed her show this morning too. 😃

Honored Contributor

I tried my best to watch and like Kim but she's too over-the-top loud and brassy.  She apparently thinks she's some sort of pseudo/lifestyle counselor.  The days she got poor Amy, the model, in front of a mirror and totally humiliated her by analyzing her life, I knew I was finished with her.  She seems to think being a Q vendor gives her a pass to do whatever she wants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I watched once - for a short time when Kim was introduced - 'one and done'.  Not my breath of fresh air............just wasn't raised in that kind of environment.

Esteemed Contributor

Her & her sister are much too loud for me .... I can’t watch either one👎

Honored Contributor

I don't buy her line so I usually don't sit and watch a whole show. I agree with the other posters about her antics and being too loud. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  I saw that show with a larger model and was mortified that was acceptable behaviour from a vendor.  I find her loud and obnoxious and turn the channel immediately.    

Honored Contributor

I watched her once for about 10 minutes...dear god she is obnoxious worse than the lady with the control pants.  I think her name is Renee -- always wanting those models to show the "jiggle"...

I just don't understand why these women need to be so loud & obnoxious-- if I want to buy something I will ... don't need them continuining to point out the "flaws" they "fix"!!!