Respected Contributor

Oh goodness, I was channel flipping during the night, caught her & Nick Chavez, they were both shouting & acting ridiculous. I watched about 5-10 minutes, this is a terrible match. Kim is bad enough alone, but then pair her with someone competing over her, TOO MUCH!! (I had seen them on another show recently, changed the channel within 5 minutes. I feel Kim thinks she has to have control of the "stage". I watched her pageant shows for awhile, but the longer into the season, the less she appealed to me. I agree, she seems phony.

Honored Contributor

I turned on QVC very early this morning and thought I was listening to Kim Gravel, and then I looked at her and she had dark hair and was shorter, but it sounded exactly like her, and I couldn't figure out what had happened to her.

Was that her sister?

I watched a little longer, and she was just so much just like Kim that it was creepy.  And then I thought she was even more obnoxious than Kim.  I wondered if she had been coached to be her double.

I turned her off after I saw the TSV "jeans" which don't even look like jeans.

Frequent Contributor

On one recent show she stopped mid sentence to say to the technician on set, that he was flirting with her and to please stop because she was already taken. 

After saying this a second time, the camera swung to get a shot of him and sure enough there was some guy there with a goofy expression on his face around late 20's I would guess.  

Very funny to watch that!  

I like Kim but don't find her jokes funny 100% of the time, sometimes she's right on the mark.  Wish I could have seen her and Nick together.  He's such a loud mouth but never funny and maybe she stirred him up a bit to make him less full of himself.  

Honored Contributor

Its good ya'll have some one new to chew up and spit out.  Now maybe poor Susan will get a well deserved break.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I think she may be a good person and a great salesperson.  She is just too much for me. I watch a few minutes and feel exhausted.  Her Flexibelle jeans are not for me and her other stuff seems quite expensive.  She only sells to Qvc and they sell in huge quantities so why so expensive.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

I have tried to watch her [Kim] but I can not. I find her phony, southern down home style tacky and brash.

@apple1964  As a southerner myself, tacky and brash has nothing to do with her demeanor. I find SG and Rinna also loud, phony and abrasive...Dennis B. also...not southern. 

Whatever! I find her as phony as a 2 dollar bill, And her clothing line is as lack luster as she is.

Honored Contributor

I like Kim but not all day.She is great fun for shorter periods and after that she is exhausting.

Honored Contributor

I like her, but I agree a little of her goes a long way. I think some people that is just the case.Their personalities are so strong that a little of them goes a long ways.....I think Kim seems like a really fun person, although a bit loud, but I do really think that is her personality....

Respected Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

I have tried to watch her [Kim] but I can not. I find her phony, southern down home style tacky and brash.

@apple1964  As a southerner myself, tacky and brash has nothing to do with her demeanor. I find SG and Rinna also loud, phony and abrasive...Dennis B. also...not southern. 

Whatever! I find her as phony as a 2 dollar bill, And her clothing line is as lack luster as she is.

@apple1964  I agree.  I find her presentations too over the top for my reality.  But you may want to change 2 dollar bill to 3 dollar bill.  The US Treasury still prints $2 bills.

Valued Contributor

Can only handle a few minutes of her.