Valued Contributor

Re: iPhone 7 😊 Who got it? Color???

Isn't there a new way you have to pay for the phone? Before I would upgrade, sign a contract and pay around 300.00. I thought I read somewhere you have to pay the full price up front is that true?

Trusted Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

I am still debating whether or not I need this upgrade.  What do you like ab iut it -- above and beyond the previous version?

I like the look and feel of it!  It seems a bit sleeker!!! The color in the matte black is nice too-- the gold one I had before was nice too but the black seems nicer for now....

I do think the phone itself seems better quality in terms of the clarity and I already feel the camera is better.

I was anxious about the headphone port being stripped but the adaptor thingy seems to work with my Bang and Olufson headphones just fine!! Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I also have the gold now.  It's only a year old but I will need to do something early next year when I have to decide whether to buy it out and upgrade.  Great news about the headphones!

Super Contributor

My husband & i both got the black. We went to Verizon on Friday night around 7pm. They had a few left. There was no line. We heard there was a line that morning but not the hour we went. I had the i phone 4 which I had since 2011, so it was time to get a new one.