Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover,

Glad to read your post!

http://www.playball.net/fs/img/news/rs-300x/emoticon-showing-thumb-up-vector-10176350.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good news!  So glad your getting vision back.  My mother will be 90 this year.  She has diabetes trying to take the sight of one eye and macular degeneration  trying to take it from the other eye.  She really watches her diet and is diligent going to her eye doctors. She has to have certain procedures every now and then and she does whatever it takes. This has been going on for years and she can still read a see quite well for her age.  Her eye doctors say it's because of her due diligence and their goal is to keep her seeing as long as she lives.  It's amazing what they can do today!

Esteemed Contributor

What wonderful news!  I am sure your vision will return 100%.

Please rest and take care and let us know your progress.

I will add that I generally post in this larger, bold font because I have known a few people with vision difficulties.  It certainly raised my awareness, and that’s why I do this.  It’s not to scream at folks.

Honored Contributor

So good to hear that you have some vision back.  Stay positive.  Sending good wishes your way....

Frequent Contributor

All the best for a speedy recovery.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT , I appreciate the larger font. I have eye issues and it is much easier for me to read when the type is a bit bigger. 

That is why I use a larger font, first I can read while typing and also for the other old fogies like me.

Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

my eye is on the mend.  isaw the dr on monday and i have to go back   in two weeks.by then, i shoulkd know how much eye sight that i will regain.  but the good news is that i am regaining some vision right now.

@shortbreadlover  I hope you're doing better every day! ❤️❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update!  It's great to hear you are progressing so well.

Honored Contributor

do hope all goes back to normal.

Esteemed Contributor

Yay!! Glad to hear you’re coming along!! Soon you’ll be good as new!