Esteemed Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

Snappy, I will be thinking about you and the wedding tomorrow! Congratulations to your GS, and best wishes to your GS's "Almost Wife"! May they have many wonderful years together.

I can't wait to hear about the wedding when it's all over!  Smiley Happy Sounds like the weather and your outfit are going to be perfect.

Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart

My dear friend,

@MsLomo ~~~~~      NAES

@                     How very precious you are @MsLomo

Heart  

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy , and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the WEDDING of your grandchildren and the New Baby on the way !! GOD BLESS them.. Happy times for ALL.. You will have to fill us in on the BIG DAY !! Prayers for Good Weather..

we had Thunder , Lightening , Rain here today and Sun came out WE were in the 50's.. like a SPRING SHOWER..

Well i shall get off of here and kick back.. GOOD NIGHT..

" HAPPY ~~ ST. Patrick's Day " today !!  My Hubby and i went out for lunch !! Corn, Beef, Carrots, Potatoes, and Cabbage !! Yes i wore Green Sweater with Stones on it, and green Slacks, and Green heels with Stones on the Heels.. Green Jewelry.. !!!

Trusted Contributor

After day after day of very COLD weather, it is warming up; today sunshine, clear blue sky -- beautiful.

I imagine that Snappy is worn out from the wedding! So glad for Snappy that it is over. I know all of us can't wait to hear from her.

Cute, your lunch and outfit on Friday -- nice! I hope you will have good news soon about your son in Texas. I wish him and his family the best of luck. And let's keep our fingers crossed and your son's in-law buys the Vermont house -- as in "now, please!"

Issy, I bought a MarlaWynne black "neck tie" that is different and attractive. I wore it yesterday. It's so long that I kept accidentally sitting on it, so when I'd try to get out of the car I was temporarily stuck. Ha! I might be a bit too short for it. It kind of "flies around." Something tells me FLO would like it.

Spoiler
Unh hunh. Smiley Tongue  She no doubt would find some creative uses for that thing. Mercy me!  Smiley Embarassed

@NAES1, I've been cooking up a storm this afternoon. I made another big pot of chili, and I made PIZZA! With some leftover dough, I made what Snappy (and also my mother) used to make with the dough scraps: cinnamon rolls! (with butter, sugar, and cinnamon, rolled up and baked just a couple of minutes). Oh my goodness ... . DH and I just dropped off some pizza and cinnamon rolls to DH. (He doesn't care for chili.) He was very appreciative. Smiley Happy 

Snappy, I hope you are taking it easy right now!

Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hello MsLoMo, and thanks for the chat.. Yes i sent EASTER GOODIES to the Texas Family and they got it already.. so super.. Our grandson there is 16 and making $11.00 and HR. at a RODEO place.. WE our so PROUD of them.. and Weather is good there.. They will be Fine THIS OLD Granny worries to much I Must be getting OLD..

Gave " Lucky " a bath today as it was Sunny and in the 60's.. he loves his bath..

YES i bet Snappy is wore out, it makes me tired to think about it.. I'm so Lazy anymore..

WE saw the baby Bunny this Morning !! he was in a Hurry, must of had a Hot date.. !!

well i shall sign off and get ready for bed.. GOOD NIGHT !! thank-you so much for kind words..

Esteemed Contributor

@MsLomo,

You always give me a very warm secure feeling, that of what you are constantly cooking for your family. I have come to know how much love you give. You are definitely in my book of the kindness of souls.

I thought about dearest snappy all day on the 18th. I certainly understand why she is more comfortable, now, with the marriage. I really do understand her concern more than anyone would come to believe. She is an angel here on earth, and she lives and shows Jesus he is first in her life, everyday.

God bless this new couple. God bless and take care of our snappy. I do understand.

Many  hugs with sheltering love hearts~ HeartHeart,      NAES

Trusted Contributor

@NAES1, how sweet you are! Thank you! You are very kind and generous. Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi to all you dear friends. Was way too tired on Saturday night to turn on my computer, and yesterday I tried, but I kept getting a warning against the security of this site. I tried getting in and did find this thread once, but then that sign came up again and when it started flashing at me, I decided not to chance it. So I am glad I didn't have that trouble today.

The wedding was a lovely event. All the rain the Lord sent us recently made the lawn out back so green. My son said it had just been dirt before that. They had white chairs with a center aisle. GS built an arbor under which they said their vows, which they wrote.

They had invited about 65 people and I think that's how many were there. She wore a strapless white dress with lots of sheer chiffon. There was a train. It had a narrow purple sash just above the waistline. Someone had done her hair. It was up with what looked like strands of little pearls intwined in it. She wore earrings and a necklace. My GS looked so nice in his 3 piece suit with a purple tie. They only had 2 little girls take part with them.

One carried a little container of flower petals, the other the pillow my sister made from my wedding dress.

They had darling white dresses with purple flowers around the hem and cute little shoes.

My GS walked me down the aisle, then his mom, and then the bride's mom.

I sat there with tears running down my face as my son, who is licensed to marry, did an amazing job of telling what the Word says about marriage and love. The kids had approved his statements in advance. I'm so proud of him and the spiritual growth I see.

They said their vows.  They exchanged rings. They kissed....YEAH. She was stressed. So much fauning over her. They were prounced husband and wife.

After the wedding and after all the picture taking, they sat up round tables with white coverings. She had made the center pieces. They got mirrors at Hobby Lobby. She used mason jars and put white carnations and some purple flower in them. Her bouquet was the same. The food was catered from a mexican restaurant. It was good. My favorite thing was corn on the cob. DD said they brushed it with butter, then mayonnaise, then grated cheese and chili if one wanted it. Delicious.

The younger ones did the slide or shuffle whatever it's called. They had the same DJ who was at my GD's wedding last year.

I met her parents who seem to like my GS and we like his daughter.

Lots of people I didn't know,but all my family including my sis and 3 of her kids were there. It was good to see them.

I'm still very tired and ache pretty much everywhere, but am grateful the Lord enabled me to go. So now I have 6 grandkids and a GG on the way.

DD#1 is coming tomorrow to take me for my pap. I don't get them every year, but do want my estrogen and he's the one who writes that, so I go. Hope we can go out to lunch afterward. Her birthday is the 27th. She will be 61.

I hope you are all doing okay. I'm thankful to have lived to see this event, but glad it's over.

Thank you for your love and support. It means a lot to me.

snappy Heart

Valued Contributor

Hi  Snappy.  I am so glad that the wedding was a joyful time for your family.  Your description of the activities was excellent.  I felt like I was there. Everything was simply beautiful.  I love that corn on the cob that you described.  

Will be back later, dear friend.

Hi to all of you lovely ladies.  I will have to tell NAES about how I met the homeless man, James. 

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy and Thanks for the Chat !! What a Beautiful Wedding..!! and just the right Size in my opinion.. Hoping you get rested up.. we were in the 60's here and Sunny FIRST DAY of Spring..

My Sil called and said for the birthdays in March they rented a Hall yesterday as so many.. and her Nephew did the Cooking.. she was wore out .. as so many things going on.. they our looking forward to opening there Pool up..

Our lawn is getting so green and yes soon be time to MOW our lawn..

WELL i shall sign off.. WE saw the Baby Bunny this morning

Good Night Snappy and Thanks for the Report on the WEDDING !! GOOD JOB !! sounds so beautiful as they start there new Life together..

Trusted Contributor

Hello and a Big thanks to A Dear Friend on here and There.. YES a shopper at HSN , an From FLORIDA She sent me A Necklace and a Bracelet and a Huge heart Necklace !!!  Just Beautiful.. and Beautiful Cards one card Was a picture of  her Baby Spanky !! The Necklace and Bracelet smells so good like Hawaii flowers or florida flowers.. I have pictures on my facebook page for all to see.. Yes A big Shout Out..

Her Birthday and My Birthday our just a day apart, i sent her gifts also for her Special Day !! HSN  and QVC have brought so many of US Together..