Valued Contributor

Hi AgnesAnn.   So good to see you here today.  WOW, Jacob caught a fish.  Good for him.   I think that it was kind of sweet that he decided to release the fish.  Hope that he continues to have good experiences.

Hi MsLomo......thanks for "hanging in there".  Don't like this new format at all, but you do what you gotta do in order for us to stay together.  I don't put things in my shopping cart at; I just make a mental note of certain items that I like and check back occasionally to see if they have been marked down.  I have managed to get some really super bargains on jewelry. 

Hi Snappy.  How did DD#1 like the new paint job on the house?  Hope that they get a buyer for their unit soon.  I know that DD#2 is looking forward to being out for the summer.  I didn't realize how much time that teachers had to take to just prep their classrooms.  That takes sheer dedication and a love of teaching.

Hi Cute; glad that you managed to sign in and post.  Hope that you are doing okay.

Hi Delaney.  Good to see you, too.  I miss the old format very much.  Will be watching Poldark, and hopefully, we can talk about it.

Take care ladies.  I will be back.

Respected Contributor
You snuck by me while I was trying to post the bunny pic, Issy. Hello, today. Yes, hopefully things improve here quickly so we call all discuss Poldark, among other things.

Left you a note above... somewhere. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Issy, I guess the other posts you mentioned must be on another page. I'm having trouble figuring out how to find the most recent ones. I get sent to last Thanksgiving for instance. Don't like this one bit. I told them on WT that it makes me feel isolated from everyone instead of feeling the sense of "community" if you will that we had the old way. They must have known what the majority of posters would think. Glad to hear from you anyway. DD#1 and her hubby liked the house, especially the patio cover and "room" we have made out there. She showed me a video she took inside one of the units that's up for sale in LW. It had been completely gutted and is stunning. It's the same SQFT as her place. They can't afford that one, but could possibly replicate it where they are now. Yes, teachers work hard. It's not go in, teach lesson, go home. But tomorrow is the last day with kids. She will go on Thursday to put away all her personal things and maybe bring some sensitive stuff home for safe keeping. Lots of electronics. Take care of yourself. We will see each other soon. I'm going looking for cute's post and the others.

snappy

Respected Contributor
Dear snappy, if hitting Previous doesn't take you back to posts you're missing, you can set the number of posts you like to be displayed in your settings. Like 40 rather than 25 or whatever is preset as default. It's under "Topic Layout" in Preferences. I just set both Threads and Posts to 50. You just change the number and hit Save. HTH.
Respected Contributor

Hi there. WaJa is right about the neurologist and so many other things. This thing jumps around, if you can find it at all, that is. I hope they move KS over here. It shouldn't be among the games. It's in the 90s here and will be for a while.

MsLomo, I thought the same thing about this being similar to HSN's site, but I can't figure out that one at all. At least there are people here I know and care about. Thank you for your concern to DDIL. She is to see (or maybe has) a therapist today. Her insurance required it in advance of the spinal chord stimulator. Don't know why, but she will tell me. Thanks for hanging in there with us. Hope you and your hubby are well now.

cute, HELLO there. Hope you are safe from the storms! Would love some of that rain. Have you heard from your DD lately? I think about here now and then.

DeLaney, ITA that KS should be here. Maybe they are trying to discourage any sort of deep discussions, or maybe that's just what will happen if they leave things this way. The jumping around bothers my eyes and brain. Really. Did you enjoy your horseback riding adventure with your friends? Hope so.

LadyAnn, sorry you are having pain in your hands. Me too, but not enough to make typing too hard. Oh, Killer is getting gray hair. DD#1 has a doggie that is 15 and also has gray on her face. Hope you are able to stay with us whenever you can. We miss you. And thank you for this thread. I'm going to try Poldark also.

WaJa, praying that Eddie and his grandson have a safe trip and a refreshing and healing time there with you and that the excitement isn't too much for him. Did his shingles go away. SIL told me yesterday that he still has itching and some discomfort. It's been 7 weeks for him. How nice that the newlyweds get to go to Ireland for their honeymoon. Maybe they will bring you some Baleek or Waterford!!

I'll let you know about DDIL when I hear what happens today. Hope they figure out how to improve this system. If I didn't know all of you and love you so much, I'd be gone...but I do.

snappy

Respected Contributor

WaJa, I wrote down what you posted here and will try it. Thank you for trying to help me and others. You are such a blessing in the RW and here. I love you, snappy

Valued Contributor

Hi Snappy.  I tried Waja's instructions, and they worked the first time, but now, I can only see the first page of posts.   I can't believe that they would mess up such a beautiful, peaceful place to chat with other people.  Anyway.......I am trying to hang in.  Glad that DD#1 likes how you have painted the house and your new back yard setting.  Hopefully, they will find just the right unit for them soon.

Hi Waja. the Warriors have just one more game to win (tonight) and they will be champs.  That is if Cleveland doesn't mess up their plans. 

Hello Cute; hope that you can find us here.  Hi MsLomo.  This is such a tiring exercise in futility!!! 

Will be back later.  Don't give up the ship just yet.

Valued Contributor

OMG, Snappy.  I am such a klutz.  I wasn't scrolling down far enough to see the next page.   Seems to be working now.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Issy an ALL of YOU that Posted here an A GREAT BIG THANKS !! Yes I read all the posts an thanks so much !! this is sure different !! Yes thank-you the Storm missed us an we just got RAIN, an More rain today !! BOY !! this month of June has sure been RAINY.. I'm so glad too see ALL of you here !! an Lady Ann hoping you an the Wonder Dog our doing good !! an Take care.. You have been Missed here..

I Shall sign off an will check  in later !!

Trusted Contributor

Ahoy, Mateys! I feel like Captain "Jackie" Sparrow, trying to keep me balance while rolling across the deck of this bilge rat of a forum! I need me a cup a grog to settle me nerves. Aarrr!

Issy, lass! Ye might want to try the "Favorites" -- ye don't need to put yer choices in the cart! Ye click on the heart to make something a favorite, and when you sign in, you'll get an alert if the price has dropped! Aye, ye keep a weathered eye on the alerts!

Look at me, Mateys! I am talkin' and jawin' like a pirate ... getting my swagger on!  Aarrr!

But in plain English: This new forum is a mess!!  Capt. Jackie needs a nap.