Valued Contributor

Hi, CuteT......what a nice surprise to see you here.  We have all been wondering how you were doing.  It looks like you have been having a lot of fun.  Congratulations on winning yet another trophy for your Corvette.  Your community sure knows how to have fun, and you are right in the middle of it, too.!!   How is your Texas family doing?  You will have to come back and remind us when the time changes.  You always do that every year.  So, stay happy and healthy.  Take care.

Valued Contributor

Hi, MsLomo.....good to see you here, too.  I will pass along that information on the Heidi Daus "Maiden Fern" Jacket.  I have my eye on that one, too.  I love the olive green.  I hope that you will be able to get your "special gifts" soon.  

Speaking of gifts, Simone loves all things Chanel.   So, I am going to give her some Chanel inspired wine glasses for a housewarming gift.  You can purchase them or DIY.  You can look up how to decorate like  "Chanel" online (YouTube).  The glasses just have the CC logo and possibly some bling and a bow tied at the base.  She is just about finished decorating her house, and it is simply beautiful but of course, she has exquisite taste.  Simone purchased a refrigerator for her home--a Samsung Smart Fridge--love it.  It does everything...... 

I saw Dimitri this past Monday on HSN, and I don't think that he has the same "spark" as when he appeared on Evine.  He seems rather subdued.  He doesn't wear the flashy jackets and doesn't joke around much.  Maybe he is just trying to get a feel for his audience.  I liked the old Dimitri James.

It is certainly stressful living in CA right now.....with the power outages and the fires.  I am not in any danger zone but my heart breaks for the people that are suffering.  Not to mention that we also have earthquakes.  I guess that we all have "something" in our hometowns.  Well, take care, and come back soon.  Hope to hear from Snappy.....

P.S.  You are the one who taught me how to watch for the clearance sales in HSN.  Before that, I was paying full price for everything.  I could just kick myself.

Valued Contributor

Hi, GloriaJean, NAES, Bathina, Hilo, Rowan, Selah, Agnes, QAnu, Lurky, Delaney & Dawn.

A special shout out to Snappy; hope that you are okay.  Take care, and have a great weekend.

Hey, ladies, Little Lijah had a birthday.  He is three years old now and so proud to be three.  He had a wonderful birthday party, and he has chosen his costume for halloween--a character from Toy Story.  He also likes Spider Man and can strike a pose at any time.  He is such a sweet little boy, and I love him very much.

Respected Contributor

Hello, ladies,

Read most of what you posted. Thank you for thinking of me and my family.

As you know, I had IV antibiotics recently. Was in the hospital to have the PICC line put in. Such nice people.

The next day the medication and supplies were delievered. A wonderful nurse came every day and did the infusion and cleaned the lines. It elevated my blood pressure, but today at the doctor's office, it was back to normal. That means I can tolerate it at this point.

It's what is termed the "big guns". not meant to cure the infection, but to keep it at bay for a few weeks. The doc would like it if I can make it for 2 or 3 months. Possibly through Christmas which would be so nice.

Star's baby sister is due a month from today. Apparently all is well with her.

I got yeast on my lips and other places, hehe, so last week I saw my PC doc who put me on the anti fungal the infectious disease doctor uses. We were the last patients that day, and he spent a long time telling us that he is leaving the practice and a lot about why. Asked us to keep it quite since he hadn't yet told the staff. Yesteday he said he had told them when, just not where he will be going. But DD and I know. It's so very sad. He's been my doc for close to 20 years, is close to home and knows all about me. He wants me back in a month. Actually the morning of the new baby's birthday for fasting blood work. I guess I'll receive a letter from the insurance company telling me about this and providing a list of possible PC doctors. Unless they bring someone new into the practice where I have gone, I'll be sent some where much farther from home. It's in the Lord's Hands.

DD#2 is inching her way to making the decision to retire at the end of the year if she can support herself on what she will have for retirement. We both know we can't make it another year. That, too, is in the Lord's Hands.

All God's best blessings ......(((hugs)))

snappy Heart

Trusted Contributor

HELLO, Snappy, Cute t, Issy! 

  

Great to see you! (((HUGS)))  

Trusted Contributor

Hello Issy and WOW i have missed all of YOU so much and I Love hearing about your Shopping till you DROP.. THANK YOU and yes the trophy is Heavy that " Corvette Maybelline " Won.. we were so excited !! YOU know me as We had never Thought about Winning Anything !! well over the Loud Speaker they were Calling out the Winners BY License Plate #'s.. Well i heard this License Plate about 3 times or more I Mean I don't have Blonde Hair for Nothing SO Finally I Said WOW thats our License Plate #.. ad YES sure enough . Yelp I Cried as what a Surprise and My Late Brothers Plaque is their in Bricks with his name on it and Our Name SO BOY after I Got that Trophy I Took it RIGHT to My Brothers Plaque and took A Picture of it and Looked Up at the SKY.. !! my Brother Must be on CLOUD NINE.. as Corvettes Our A Family thing With us.. Well enough about Me I want to hear what all of you have been Doing..??? I'm So So Sorry to hear about the FIRES In California My Heart and Prayers go out to ALL.. 

Well Our Texas Family our Doing Good The Grandchildren were here with us for a week as our Son and daughter In Law went to OHIO for a week as Our Son was in training as Robotic Training.. and they stayed in a Real Fancy Motel.. These 6 Children and 2 dogs our the Greatest, we miss them so much, these Children can all cook, and yes they take care of them selves.. What A Blast and I LOVED it as out doors the whole time ejoying the park and for walks Bike riding the Youngest learnt how to ride a Bike while he was here as taking off the training wheels .. so much fun.. Our grandson is 19 and just enlisted in the Marines so the last time they came he did not get to come as he is in training, They our Growing up so fast.. well i just sign off and do some more catching up on these posts..LOVE LOVE all of YOU here and YES i thik of all of you all the time..

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy and Sending Out Prayers for you and Congratulations on your DD's retirement and the New Baby on the way.. WE Will be getting a New Great Grandbaby in NOV.. this will make them 3.. Love Reading all of these Posts and How SAD your DR. will be Leaving their.. YES we do not like Changes Either.. we get set in our ways.. Sorry about all of the Fires Going on their and PRAYERS to All.. We had the Grandchildren here from Texas and their Oldest is 19 and Joined the Marines.. this was a Child Hood Dream of his.. so i hope it goes well.. their children our all growing up so fast and Happy with Texas and their Church.. well i shall sign off and THANK All of you so much for all the Kindness here.. YES i have missed all of you so much and Q V C is the BEST.. yes we will set the clocks Back in NOVEMBER Ladies.. GOD BLESS ALL.. 

Trusted Contributor

Hello MsLoMo and Thank you so much for Being YOU.. yes i have Thought about All of YOU.. Hoping Everything is Going well your way.. And hoping you get in a lot of Shoping also as my Shopping has slowed down with AGE Here.. We Our Having Cool Weather and My Hubby and I were In the ' Halloween Parade " here Sunday as A Great Sunny day.. Saturday we had Pouring Down rain, Sunday was Great and Sunny for the Parade, Monday rain ad Cold , Today Rain and Cold.. !! Thankful for Sunday and Sunny and What A Crowd of People and 100 Entries.. ! We Our All Good here and Counting Blessings.. I Shall get off of here as about bed time BUT I had to Give all of YOU A Shout Out.. GOD BLESS All.. 

Valued Contributor

Hi, Cute......what a nice surprise.  Thanks for taking the time out to chat.  My, your grandkids are growing up so fast but they are a lot of fun.  

The fires in CA are simply devastating.  Fires are popping up in areas/cities that have never been in the fire zone before.  I am not in any immediate danger, but the smoke and ash had drifted into my area.  Also, I have not had my power cut off but I know of some of my friends who have been without electricity for days on end.  It is very frightening and stressful.  I have to make sure that I have gas in my car and money, just in case something happens.

Well, take care lady, and come back soon to let us know how you and Mr. Cute are doing.

P.S......don't forget the time change this weekend.

Valued Contributor

Hello, everyone.  Hope that things are going well for all of you.  I am busy, and would you believe that I forgot to set my clock back......

Cheers.