Super Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

Heart  Sweet friends on this thread, I was released early.

Heart I did not have to have another CT scan. 

Side note: I overheard the doctor say to his assistant, "Did you read what DeLaney/Marcia wrote about MsLomo in the "hello" thread? Her head is now too big to fit in the CT scanner!" Ha! (Marcia, I was humbled and glowing at the same time. You are too kind!) Woman Embarassed 

Heart  I felt all of the love and concern and prayers, and I was able to breeze through the sometimes uncomfortable tests because I trusted. Thank you for all of your loving support. 

Heart  Benign

Heart  Love to all of you.

MsLomo,So sorry I have been sick and away from thread but have been praying for you.Sounds like fantastic news for you.Benign is such a wonderful word.Heart..Much love to you too.Woman Happy..I am so happy and relieved.

I am still not feeling the best so I just wanted to say HI to everyone and prayers for Snappy's sister and all in any type need...Sorry I was unable to read back very far today.

I also wanted to ask for prayers for my friend I was hoping could post here some.After several yrs of a very hard battle with cancer,her husband passed away last Saturday night.So please keep her and her family in your prayers.Thank you.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and once I feel more like myself,I will return.May God bless each of you lovely ladies.Woman Very HappyHeart

Super Contributor

Cute T,Just a little note to say how good it is to see you.Hope your day is good too.Heart

From your friend Bassetbabe/Dawn.Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

MsLomo: there it is. . . the BEST news possible!! Giving thanks Above and rejoicing with you and your family! Squeeze your head 😉 because I'm also so inspired by your courage and TRUST. "Breezed through!" Thank you for letting us know you're safely home with the blessed diagnosis of "benign." When I get back, if you'd like, I can chat with you about Tara Road. Such fun to know we'll be reading it together! 

Hello, cute--so nice to see your smiling face here and to know that all is well with you! 😊 Your lawn work is done and you can relax and enjoy the holidays.

Dawn: We've missed you! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and I hope that soon you are. Thanks for letting us know and my deepest condolences to your newly widowed friend. Prayers going up for her and her family. Whenever she is ready--if she chooses to post here among all your friends--she'll be most welcome. 🙏

Selah: thanks for your update! So glad the jewelry arrived and you love it. Mom's ring was there waiting on me yesterday and what a beauty it is! I'm so relieved and she'll be thrilled to receive it. Of course we will be thinking of you all! Will text to FT when mutually convenient. Have fun decorating with your daughter! 😘

Wishing you all a great weekend and week ahead. I'll check in again soon after we return on the 9th.

Love and Peace,

--Marcia ❤️

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

MsLomo, picture me dancing around my desk, Elmo-style! 

937D9339-2690-4C85-9925-B7992A86DE97.jpeg

What happy news ~ I can only imagine how relieved and grateful you and yours must feel right now. I'm thanking our merciful Lord for prayers answered and your trustworthy medical team! Chalk a big one up for second opinions and Welcome Home! ❤️

Cute, thanks for dropping by! So glad that you and Mr. Cute have kicked the cold long before Christmas and the new great-grand baby arrives. ❤️

Dawn, God bless you, too! I pray you're soon feeling much better, and that He will comfort and strengthen your dear friend during this difficult time following the loss of her husband. I know our Snappy will be able to relate to her so well, unfortunately... as well as have words of comfort to offer. We'd love to meet her, and I look forward to your posts here once you have recovered from your illness. Be well soon! ❤️

Selah and Marcia, glad you’ve rec'd your orders and they are everything you desired! ❤️❤️

Remembering Shirley, Curtis and Susan and Issy's SIL to our Lord daily. Will see you all again soon! 

~Joy 😍

Trusted Contributor

Joy ... I hope you don't get fired for busting those erotic moves in the workplace! Woman Tongue I scored the TSV earlier - Cuddl Duds. Hope they arrive in time for Christmas - and it will get cold enough here for them to be enjoyed. They were always well received back in CT. Then again, with the climate changes, I'd better be careful what I wish for. Happy birthday to your son today! Hoping you and Marcia have the time of your life next week! 

MsLomo ... Overjoyed for you! PTL!! I'm sure you and your family are celebrating and truly, you will enjoy the merriest Christmas ever! Trust is the backbone of faith and love conquers all fear. Thank you for the reminder and for sharing your good news with us. 

Dawn, I have added your friend and her family to my prayer list. You are already there for a complete recovery for whatever ails you. May God bless you and yours this holiday season. 

Hello to cute, Issy, snappy and all who drop by! I'm on my iPhone, so will catch up with the posts in more detail later. Just had to check in with you here while shopping. So glad I did and saw MsLomo's wonderful news! 

Have a fabulous weekend. ❤️

Valued Contributor

Hello, MsLomo......whoo, hoo.  We are doing the happy dance for you!!!  FLO is dressed up in a hula outfit, if you can imagine that.

Singing praises and crying tears of joy for you.  I am so happy right now for you.  You are such a dear person to all of us.  Glad that you felt the love that was coming your way.  Always your friend!  Stay strong, we need you.

Respected Contributor

Hello, Joy, and it is a true "joy" to see you. I am praying as you all go to Ireland and can hardly wait to hear what adventures you have while there. Especially that you can find relatives and important places. And of course come home with some treasure for generations to com....after you have enjoyed it for many years. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son!

Isn't it odd what pops up here sometimes for no apparent reason? But sometimes it's also interesting, like the old posts you found. If you are of a mind to spend the time to read them, they can be very informative.

Today DD#1 came and took me for my twice yearly dermatology checkup. She found one thing to spray and I'm good to go for a while. Then the car just went through the *bucks and also we got my sister's package mailed. It will reach her in about a week.

Oh  my, a frapp pie! Could anything be better. If you experiment a bit at home, I imagine you will be able to almost exactly duplicate the chef's recipe...maybe improve upon it.  Marvels by "Martha" could be your business name.

Glad you have a good crop of sweet potatos. If my potassium level truly is up, I will have to cut them out of my diet since they are a high potassium food as are raisins...oh dear, I eat them every day. Had to stop by my PC doc's office today and have blood drawn to retest that. Didn't eat any raisins yesterday, so I wonder if that will make a difference.

My son and DDIL live in a horse town that's about as far removed from the way the rest of us live as possible. There are some elegant places up in the hills, but they live down in the city itself on less than an acre. They have 2 horses. Goldy and Rocket. The two of them are SO emotionally connected. If one has to be at the vets, the other one pines away. They are Tennessee trotters. Rocket is old. They used to ride them, but now my DDIL has so many pains in her body that she can't, and my son either doesn't want to or something. So the horses are free to just do what they want in their coral. They have recently started acquiring chickens which provide them with an abundance of eggs. They have 2 dogs, one of which scares me half to death and a cat or two that must hide when the family is there. And lots of the time they have their daughter's tortoise there. When he wants to come in, he goes up to the sliding door and bangs until they let him in. Then he walks (ever so slowly) to the spot of his choosing and goes to sleep. Honestly. Too funny. It wouldn't surprise me if the baby has already seen the horses and maybe even sat on one. They just got back from a trip to AZ where they went on the Polar Express.

Some of my sister's kids are taking her tomorrow night to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert and on Sunday there will be 6 of them having a special birthday dinner out. I'm so concerned about the chemo, and she is expecting the worst,, so that anything less than that will be a blessing. She is way more brave than I would be.

She wants more years with her son, and i understand that.

Come back to regale us with your travel exploits, and know you will be prayed for and missed.

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello, Lurky, thank you for the reminded about Curtis and the information about his condition. It almost would be a blessing if they found a benign brain tumor that could be removed, rather than say that this is a form of dimentia. It's hard to deal with that.

Some get so beligerant and combative. I certainly hope Curtis isn't one of them.

His wife really needs grace. It's so hard to not take the verbal assaults personally. To remember it's not the Curtis she once knew speaking or acting that way, but the one that isn't well. Tough.

Yes, so many of the technical devices are redundant, and we never quite use all the features of the ones we already have. I do think the Dots will be useful.

I'm going to buy DD's current phone when she gets a new one. It will let me take pictures more easily and organize them better and she knows all about how it works so she can help this basically techo ignorant person. Thank you for the help with how to access Alexa through the Kindle.

Some of my sister's kids are taking her out tomorrow night to hear the Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert and others will go out for lunch with her on Sunday. An early birthday, but she feels good now while she can enjoy it. I so appreciate your prayers for her and her kids. I'm concerned about how she will react to the chemo. She is expecting the worst so she won't be disappointed. After the first round, she plans on having her head shaved and maybe getting a wig. Later when her hair comes back in, she isn't going to color it, just let it be white as it is now under the blond.

I'm letting mine grow out too, but it's gray and a medium dark brown. Lots of that.

But I was never a blonde.

It's good to see you. Hope to speak again soon.

snappy Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi Selah, glad you got your jewelry before Thanksgiving and love it.

Your sweet potatos sound delicious. If I do have high potassium, that's something on the no list. And raisins! I eat them every day, but won't until I see the cardiologist next Wednesday and get her input. Also want to talk with her about whether or not I should have a colonoscopy considering my heart condition and the danger that always goes along with invasive tests and anesthesia.

My sis has been working hard to get everything ready for Christmas while she still feels good. I know she made things for her girls, and probably for me since she usually does. Last year she gave me an ivory colored vest she had knitted. It's lovely, but it's seldom cool enough here to need it.

Hope you computer can be fixed, but a new one sounds good too.

I'd like a bowl of that beef stew, please, with some crusty bread...thanks so much.

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

oh! MsLomo.....I am crying with sheer joy and gratitude! How wonderful! Hardly know what to say, except praise the Lord!

Sorry you had to go away and have some uncomfortable tests, but the outcome couldn't be better!

Oh, joy, oh rapture....thank you so much for coming by to tell us. It's s such great news.

With love and big (((hugs))),

snappy Heart