Trusted Contributor

Hello MsLoMo, yes good to see you here.. Yes " Brooster " is used to getting groomed.. and in JULY he will get groomed again, as he LOVES being clean and Fur trimmed.. !! Hoping all things our good with YOU and your Family..

We might get more rain tonight..

Well i shall sign off and get ready for bed GOOD NIGHT, and all is well here !!

Trusted Contributor

Hello Issy and SORRY your 6'2 had to miss out on the Party.. But Work has to come first..

Your Party sounded NEAT.. yes our Town has Lots of things going on and BANDS Playing out side as Weather is Perfect, Music Soothes the SOUL !! and this great granny still LOVES to DANCE.. yes a Cook-out on the Main street as BAR B Q , and Grilling Hamburgers, Hotdogs, YOU name it.. french fries, Onion rings.. seems like the food always tastes better cooked out/side.. Home Made ice cream..

Well i shall sign off and THANK-YOU so much for kind words and being here !! Great CHAT..

Respected Contributor

Hi MsLomo, other than eating G&P, what's happening with you? How is the finger healing? Do you still have to wear the brace/splint?

Our little girl turned head down again so they cancelled the C section. Yesterday the ultra sound showed she's breech again. SO, the mommy will be at the hospital Thursday morning. They will do a bedside ultra sound and if she is still breech, they will do the section. If she is head down, they will induce labor. Mommy doesn't want a surgery, so I'm praying the little darling puts her head down, although I can't imagine there's much room in there. Either way, she will be here soon.

DD saw her doc today. She is coming along well, but can't shower for 2 more days. I imagine she got her arm washed while the brace was off and that is bound to make her feel better. Icky.

Yesterday the doctor's office called me to say that the blood work I had done last Friday is NORMAL. I guess there was something suspicious about the first one that made him order a second, so now I don't need to be concerned about low potassium foods. YEAH.

Saw Dr., Eye Candy yesterday...long sleeved white shirt and hugs....

My corneas are a mess. I return on July 17 when he will try to put in one plug, and cauterize and seal 2 others. He told me he can use stem cells as a sort of bandage over the affected cornea and it will heal it. It's hard to read or play games on my Kindle. My good eye is the one that's worse. So grateful for such a good doctor right here in town.

We have had hot weather out here. It's slightly under 100 today.

DD#2 is out looking at fridges so we know which one to have the contractor order.

He's supposed to come soon to show us backsplash tiles, but I think we will have to call and remind him. Next week is a holiday of course. Lots to anticipate.

Take care,

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi Issy, the advent of ultra sound made the whole creative process so much more awesom. That little girl has so many people waiting to welcome her. Her mom doesn't want a section, so I pray she will turn again before Thursday.

DD seems to be doing well. She saw her doc this morning. Has to wait 2 more days before showering, but he is pleased with her progress.

So glad she has a hubby there to help her.

Is your SIL going to throw an Independence Day party?

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi cute, congratulations on the new great grand on the way! Those kids have a fabulous place to live! What a great place to grow up.

And congrats to your GGD on winning the trophy! Lots of hard work goes into things like that.

My kids and grands also read the little Golden Books. I used to buy them at the grocery store. Wanted them to love to read. Really glad your kids do. It's so important.

My eyes, especially my good one are hurting right now. Dry and gritty. I keep drops right by me and use them all the time. But staring at the computer screen is hard.

But I want to keep in touch with you.

One way or another, our little girl will be here soon. Hope they will bring her to see me, but that won't happen too soon if her mom has a C section. It's a long way from here.

But I know they will send me pictures. Am thankful the Lord has let me live to see this.

It's hot out here, but just fine inside. Pray we get more rain. It would be a miracle this time of year.

snappy Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @snappyfrappy ~Dear @MsLomo ~

Dear @Issy79 ~ Dear @cute t

I have  `NOT`  been posting for some time but did check back late yesterday (27th) and saw my name.

I have -again- not posted on the desktop due to sitting straight, but did scan back 25+ posts (on hello) hurriedly to catch up with the B A B Y.

I had remembered the date was sometime in July, but now know am learning the ...if scheduled... contingent if  position of head had presented its head as vortex delivery. 

Hello HeartMsLomo and Heartsnappy for ~~~~~Heart notes.

There are so many to answer after seeing notification(S) when I had opened about 15 minutes ago.

Please be patient with me as I slowly return. I can tell everyone what I have been 'trying to do'. So many beautiful prayers, so many lovely friends. I will do each on the laptop as the days come and goes; permits me to explain.

There was no way that I could leave anyone wondering after the brief inquiry, and so glad that the two of you actually paged me, not to mention the SCORES of others from Tissyanne's lovely thread (@Tissyanne )Heart~

I can go now and lie back, hoping I can answer each from different forums.

I am _not_ in pain. Later I can explain.

*I love each poster whom had cared that much.. for over 5 weeks asking, sending uplifting messages. 

I am making my way slowly and feel very confident I am doing as well as I am today.

Also, I will try to enlightened how this happened and why the the symptoms came on slowly after the March incident, but noticed more unease by early May.

Please tell me more about the the decision(s) whether on the the 28th or later as waiting as a NATURAL labor that was suppose to be in July. I hope there is no Cesarean surgery. I am hoping (and pretty sure) that a sona FILM is being done regularly (??).....<<<<<?????

I am here and will read everything you have to ask, snappy. Also for all of my other dear cyber caregivers, I will name each 1 by 1 and be wit [ALL] very soon. 

love,

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy and Bless YOU for being here as i know your Eyes Bother YOU.. just stay safe our EYES our so very Important.. Yes these Children can both Read and they our 3.. so i wanted them to have the golden Books.. I'm like you as our Children had these also Yes i purchased these at the grocery Store.. and what a Bunch  too choose from.. yes Your Little one will be here soon.. HAPPY TIMES.. Hoping your dd is getting along alright.. Well sending prayers for YOU to get RAIN.. I Mowed our lawn today and Mowed OFF some of our Flowers as they looked STRAGGELY..

Well i shall get off od here and get ready for bed..

GOOD NIGHT..and thanks for CHAT and kind words..

Respected Contributor

NAES, thank you for making the considerable effort to post so we have some idea of how you are doing. It sounds as if you are getting better, but slowly, which is okay. You know best how to take care of yourself.

We have a new BABY! My GS's wife went to the hospital this morning for a bed side ultra sound. The little girl was still breech, so they did a C section. Haven't heard how the mommy is doing, but I guess okay. Got a picture of my little GGD...she is so very fair and so beautiful! She weighed 7 lbs. 11 ozs. Don't know the length. She is nearly bald, but what fuzz I see looks blonde. I can see her eye brows. She has puffy cheeks and a little nose, but a big mouth. Her eyes are closed in the picture. Made me cry and cry.

I'm a great grandma and hubby's last name goes on for another generation.

What an awesome God we have. Thanks be to Him for it all. Hope the mom recovers from the C section easily. Don't know how long they keep them in the hospital, but if it's a few days, maybe we can get out to see them. I just HAVE to hold her and love her.

So my son is now a grandpa. I think he's really excited about it.

Grateful you aren't in pain. We never forget you.

snappy Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi cute, I'm impressed that the 3 year olds can read.

I'm thrilled with my new GGD! Can hardly wait to hold her and just feel that sweetness that comes from them and goes right into the soul.

My other GS called DD#2 and told her he has lots of pictures on his Iphone, but I have android. He said the new daddy wants to call me and tell me all about it. The new monmy is in her room sitting up and eating. I think she goes home on Saturday. So maybe we can get to the hospital to see her tomorrow, but I don't know. It's a long way.

Still, I just have to hold that little girl.

I made an appointment to see the cardiologist on June 11. It's just for a consultation. I will have to return for an echo. Trying to fit these things in before the remodel begins.

DD found the new applianes we want. All LG...stainless that is treated with something to prevent finger prints and smudges. Yeah.

Take care of yourself, and thank you for being here.

snappy Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@snappyfrappy wrote:

NAES, thank you for making the considerable effort to post so we have some idea of how you are doing. It sounds as if you are getting better, but slowly, which is okay. You know best how to take care of yourself.

We have a new BABY! My GS's wife went to the hospital this morning for a bed side ultra sound. The little girl was still breech, so they did a C section. Haven't heard how the mommy is doing, but I guess okay. Got a picture of my little GGD...she is so very fair and so beautiful! She weighed 7 lbs. 11 ozs. Don't know the length. She is nearly bald, but what fuzz I see looks blonde. I can see her eye brows. She has puffy cheeks and a little nose, but a big mouth. Her eyes are closed in the picture. Made me cry and cry.

I'm a great grandma and hubby's last name goes on for another generation.

What an awesome God we have. Thanks be to Him for it all. Hope the mom recovers from the C section easily. Don't know how long they keep them in the hospital, but if it's a few days, maybe we can get out to see them. I just HAVE to hold her and love her.

So my son is now a grandpa. I think he's really excited about it.

Grateful you aren't in pain. We never forget you.

snappy Heart

Heart FELT  ~L O V E ~

OH, snappy Love wins again as I always say. 

I can 'only..ONLY' imagine how excited and proud that you are receiving this long awaited, your God's gift to your family.

She is beautiful and there is so much love and precious moments you and she will have together.

Her weight is telling me that she is so strong, so healthy, and from her features that you have shared, she lights the world with a glowing light.

How wonderful God has been to bring so much JOY to you..."a little great granddaughter for our lovely snappy to bask in when she holds her" ~ I am so very VERY happy when I read your message.

I feel as though we each, in our own emotionalism as a gathering have an unbelievable connection with this precious child. 

I cannot wait until I hear more, and when you hold her for the first time.

I believe that mommy will be up walking within a few hours...just for a few minutes. 

`if no serious labour or unexpected post surgical problems, mommy should be fine in about three days`

I know that your grandson does NOT feel that this is all

_so real_, that your son is so very excited having a new little angel to caress.

We have waited for this and now with tears of JOY let us celebrate and give all of our thanks

to The Heavenly Father.

I share your happiness, your Heart love and your secured wisdom as you prayed for me, and always teach me constantly.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sending HUGS with SMILES.

NAES