Valued Contributor

Hey Snappy Girl.  You are off the hook.......my birthday is on the 27th.  Breathe a sigh of relief because you didn't miss it.

Hope that you feel better soon.  I will come back tomorrow and give you the Easter Report.  Take care everyone.  Love you.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy, and thanks for the chat !! Hoping you get to feeling better and i'm sending Prayers your way.. Yes what a Blessing that You can see your GGD, in the Womb, so precious.. the things they can do now days.. Hoping you will feel like visiting with your family.. as Happy times at your house.. and hoping the Contractor contacs your dd about the RE-Modeling..

Yes the Roof Man came and Fixed the Leak.. did not take long.. yes it's guaranteed still as waranty..thank-goodness something in our favor..

WE had A Nest of baby Cardinals and they have now flown away, so HAPPY for them..

Well i shall sign off for now and THANK-YOU for the Chat !!

Good Night !! and YOU get to feeling Better..And a BIG " HAPPY ~~ BIRTHDAY " to YOU.. Yes we had a BLAST at your Birthday Bash.. NO wonder YOU our tired.. REVOLVING RESTAURANT .. and Maybe we were all a little Dizzy there..

Trusted Contributor

Devia, so funny! Yes, I am feeling a bit dizzy myself this morning! So glad your roof leak is fixed. As you say, IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!  Isn't that the truth. So sweet about the cardinals.

Snappy, I hope you will rest today and drink a lot of liquids so you will feel better fast! We all had such a good time at your birthday party, and you were so kind to write each of us a personal post. No worries about Issy's birthday -- it's tomorrow! So we've got to rest for her party .... I think it should be a "glam" one, with lots of sparkles and drama! We should try to talk to her friends Simone, Mercedes, and Vanessa today. They will probably want to party with us!

@NAES1, I loved your mumu. Very cute and comfy-looking. Loved your long eyelashes, too!

Issy, rest up! Big day tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

Hey Snappy Girl.  You are off the hook.......my birthday is on the 27th.  Breathe a sigh of relief because you didn't miss it.

Hope that you feel better soon.  I will come back tomorrow and give you the Easter Report.  Take care everyone.  Love you.

Ha, .......................off the hook

Woman Surprised, okaaay, Tomorrow is AN Issy day, a very Happy Issy BIRTHDAY. I will try and not be gone, but if so, BACK -soon.

Are we having the calendar filled with 'all' April HB Blue Plate Specials?

"mine, the same day your daughter left on her trip, also ...and I sprinkled out clues: the same as the Queen ..do I have to say more?. 

@Issy379 :: how is your brother doing (after his- what seems s long ago- surgery)?

Back later after I have returned to computer mode, here.

FYI. I 'm going back to the revolving restaurant....lost my mannerisms ..forgot to leave a tip. 

Trusted Contributor

WHOA, wait up, @NAES1! Hold on! I'm coming with you to the revolving restaurant. I will leave the tip, in honor of your

APRIL 21 BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY, NAES!!! 

We won't miss that again!!!  Hope your day was grrrreat!!

NAES is added to the celebration tomorrow ... double up on the cake and party favors!!!  (Extra cake for me, too, please)

(Look at all the April birthdays!!)

Respected Contributor

Issy, WHEW! Thanks for the info. I feel better. What sort of party do you want us to have for you? I'm looking forward to hearing about the Easter festivities.

snappy

Respected Contributor

Hi cute, so good to hear from you. A bit sad that the baby birds flew away, but it's all as it should be. Will they come back to that nest next year?

Oh so glad your roof is fixed and for FREE! It should have been.

Nothing yet from the contractor, but I know DD will call them soon. She hates to do that, and they promised to call last week, but if we don't keep at it, the work won't get done during the summer.

My DD and her hubby are having a great time in Austria right now. She has had very sore legs, hard as rocks, but we prayed, she wore her compression socks and someone gave her ibuprofen.,and they are feeling better. The tour guide will put her int he back of the bus the next time they travel where she can stretch out her legs. That will help a lot.

My sis and niece will be here tomorrow morning. Hope I have more zip then than now.

Have a lovely evening,

snappy

Respected Contributor

MsLomo, thank you for the super birthday party. Glad you all had as good a time as I did.

I'm on board with what you plan for Issy.....glam for sure. Sparkle and shine.

And for sure her diva friends should be there. Nothing in my real closet is appropriate, but I'm thinking one of them will lend me some stunning thing that will make me look young, slim, and allow me to eat as much as I want.

Take care....you are special.

snappy

Esteemed Contributor

You win the prize.    Heart @MsLomo.

I had a wonderful toast ON the town ...you know that sort of thing.

I had mentioned to some others, I receive the imfamous Blue Box of one WoW.

We had a very delicious dinner out. Both of us chose to have dinner at an authentic Italian restaurant. 

I had raveoli,smothering with cheese.... and the most mouth watering IN HOUSE bread- made fresh every 10 minutes. Mushrooms were loaded in each bite.

Then 'BABE' had the (`of all things`) *their famous spaghetti with fresh made meat balls made with chicken(??)

Then came the salad!____________

All European countries 'always have the SALAD. last'.

*snappy is very refined with her description: I was not deserving of 'my'BABE, I was indeed, blessed. 

CAKE FOR EVERY single ONE. Woman Happy~

",,,LOOKS LIKE I AM  __GOING IN__ > can we guess"?

The one and only kitchen. No, I have no idea what I'm am (shrugging shoulders here) creating. but I have enough spices to come out looking good.

After that, I am on my way to Ulta's and I have a card   ~ whOOPPyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eeeee~

Sashay is still in bed on her tree station; the cats were here yesterday..she hissed and then they stood still, looked at her, then, Sashay went to the underneath bush- {dense}or similar to foliage, she escaped. Came in at around 1a.m.

I haven't seen @snappyfrappy, but one time posting her special  'one on one posting' back to each.

I certainly hope YOU, snappy, are in bed resting or not doing anything...my respite for just about anything.

Hot Here, 85 and climbing.

But wait! Down to 44 by tomorrow's early morning. 

Some of the strangest weather I have ever been in- Heat on one day; a/c >>> the next.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALL!

NAES

Respected Contributor

Hi NAES.....whack me upside the head if I wasn't quick enough to pick up on the breadcrumbs! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR NAES!

We need to post a calendar on here. I am sure your dear hubby and son made your day very special. I think you may even have told us a bit about it, or maybe that was Easter.

My new GS's wife has April 2, my hubby was the 13th as was my grandpa. GS#2 is the 30th. Our first 2 babies were due in April, but one was a bit late, May 4, and the other  10 days early, March 27.

snappy