Trusted Contributor

@NAES1

YUM! Authentic burritos! I'm in! (Yes, probably a good idea for Sashay to stay in her Look Out Station.)

It's Hawaiian Mumu Night! We'll all wear one! Snappy can pick a "revolving place!" Or, we can go to a "regular" restaurant and get up and slowly turn now and then to pretend that we are in a revolving place.

Woman Indifferent (Uh, OK, maybe not.)

Snappy must be on the bus, coming to pick us up! I think she's with Cute t.

See you soon!  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hello MsLoMo and YES the Birthday Bus is Ready for Snappy !! Cameras our Rolling, and Noise makers all aboard and Hats With " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " on them !! All Aboard !!

Today is a Lovely Day in the 70's and Sunny.. We have a Nest of Cardnials by our Back Door and BOY or they Busy, watching that Nest, it's right by our Florida Room where " Brooster " our Cat is at.. !! FUN TIMES..

Well i shall sign off and get ready for BED.. GOODNIGHT !!

Trusted Contributor

Hello Issy, and Thanks for the Chat !! and yes a BIG " HAPPY ~~ BIRTHDAY " to Snappy !! All Aboard the Party Bus is Ready to ROLL. All Aboard !!

Hoping you our doing good Issy and YES Weather here is PERFECT !! in the 70's and Sunny..

Good Night and Thank-You for being here !!

Respected Contributor

Hi MsLomo, I've been away from the computer for a while. I think I was more ill than I knew. My fever must have broken early Saturday morning since everything was soaking wet, bedding, gown, etc., The aching has lessened. My throat is still sore sometimes and I cough and blow. These things come and so far they go. Just a matter of time. I'm tired for sure. My sis and niece are coming on Thursday. They know I'm not up to going out so are bringing lunch from Panera!!

There are no stitches in my face.It was a very small thing she had to remove and it doesn't hurt one bit. I can sleep on it and everything. It was kind of her to do it this way. She knows how far it is from here to there. I'll lear probably next week about the biopsy results. Something could change if it's not what she expects.

DD#1 and her hubby are in Austria now. Overwhelmed by the ancient buildings and the beauty. They really are PROUD of Mozart there. Her legs are swollen and hard as rocks. I suggested the tour guiles may have suggestions since they must see this all the time.

Maybe compression socks...don't want her to get a blood clot. Otherwise, they are having a great time. Wonderful hotels and good food, nice people and beautiful sights.

I'm still sorry about your owie and counting down the days with you till that splint comes off. Can't imagine how you can type, but you are.

Take care,

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh cute, I know that roof must still be under warrantee. Hope they have come and fixed it by now. Sorry. It's no fun.

Your weather is teautiful. Glad the lawn is cut and I'm sure your flowers are blooming everywhere. I think of you when the Q is selling them, like now. I was tempted by another spinner, but didn't order it. DD said "good".

The kids are enjoying their tour a lot. Except for DD's swollen legs. Hope they find a way to rememdy that. Maggie is doing well at the vets, but I'm sure she will the happy to be at home soon.

Oh, I wish I could show you the pictures I have of my little GGD! Some in black and white, others in color. In one of them she looks like she's smiling, and I'm sure it's for ME.

It's such an awesome thing to watch God creating a new life. Want to hold her and tell her so many things.

My sis and niece are coming on Thursday. I washed the tile floors a while ago, and it about wore me out. Was off balance and shaky, but they are cleaner than they were.

DD hasn't heard anything fromt he contractor. I imagine she will wait a few days and then call him.

I haven't had the steam to go on the internet for days. But I think about all of you and hope to be here more. There are several people who are coming to visit me in May.

Old friends.

Enjoy your spring,

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

MsLomo....thank you for remembering my birthday. I'm 83 now. HOW did that happen?

I'm truly blessed. DD stopped on her way home yesterday and got me an anthryium and a balloon and TWO kinds of cake. We spit them and they were yummy. She gave me gift cards for Amazon where I buy lots of things. Fast delivery and usually free.

Maybe I'm so tired today because of the "fun fest" we had last night...that's it! And here I thought I was ill.....haha.

You are a dear friend and I'm thankful for you and all we have shared over the years.

Yesterday there was an open house at Tom's place. If I'd been well, I would have taken the walker and gone through, and if they have another one, I will. Maybe I'll take some pictures also.

snappy Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Dear NAES....you are SO kind! Thank you for the birthday wishes and the gracious words. You are someone we have come to care about in a very short time. I appreciate your wisdom and information and encouragement.

God has been so good to me all my long life. I confess to hoping I get to stay here to hold my little GGD. Her little face is so pretty. I'm relieved that it doesn't look like she got my long nose. Her mom has one too. She holds up her left had a lot and GS says she sucks it so he is sure she's left handed like him. Maybe.

My kids are having a great time overseas. In Austria now where I think they spend the whole week. Such beauty and the very old buildings amaze them. A very well run tour and nice leaders, but her legs are swollen and hard as rocks. I suggested compression socks if she didn't take some. And that she speak with the guides who must have seen this before.

Again, thank you for the birthday wishes.

snappy Heart

Respected Contributor

Issy, I just know your birthday was a couple of days ago. The 21st or 22?

Our Dusty was an April baby too. I hope you will forgive me for failing to wish you all the best on your day.

Maybe I can borrow MsLomo's "brain burp"...."

Thank you for the many gracious words. I hope something I say helps another person.

I've been blessed and encouraged to all of you for so many years. We are best friends in one way, and I hope we will be for a long time to come.

It felt to me like Palm Sunday when the whole family got together was my birthday.

Did you and Mr. 6' 2" do anything special to celebrate?

Much love,

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You are such a HOOT! I SO appreciate your sense of humor and imagination.

I vote for seafood because DD can't stand to even smell it, so I don't get to have any.

NO sauerkruat for me either.

Muu muus are always approrpriate. Remember, casual is the word for we Californians.

I can see Sashay on her tree house perch.....ah, the life of a  pampered kitty!

Bless you and your family and thank you again for all the LOVE...

snappy Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Hi MsLomo and cute, I don't know about you, but I had a blast at the revolving restaurant!

Say now, if I were to stand up and revolve, you'd be picking me up off the floor after each rotation! So finding the restaurant with it's own lazy susan, was the way to go....

cute, and Issy, and NAES, hope you aren't too worn out. I wondered why I was tired this morning....more things go on while we are sleeping than we can even imagine.

LOVE ALL OF YOU.....

snappy HeartHeartHeartHeart