Trusted Contributor

Hello To everyone on here !! Today was in the 70's and Sunny and rainy.. reminds me of Florida !! Yes Rain with the SUN SHINING.. My mother always said that means Rain tomorrow.. so we shall see..

we have a New trash can the Stainless Steel with the foot pedal on it .. just tap the foot pedal and it opens, WELL " LUCKY " boy knows how to open it.. as yikes.. and sticking his nose in it.. He thinks he has a New Toy..

well this weekend is Garage sales all over town.. i will have to put my Track shoes on..

well i shall sign off and get ready for bed.. Gotta get rested..

GOOD NIGHT To All of YOU..

Trusted Contributor

Have been reading your posts. Some of them are so funny! @NAES1 Nitty Nat Knows Nose, you crack me up! And, Snappy, wanting to smile when the doc takes a pic of your nose. lol

I am trying to protect my splinted DRAG of a finger, so that's why I need to keep this short. I think it's getting better, but it is such a pain. Sashay's mom, I am taking your advice!

Snappy, I hope your throat is better. May be best that you do not go to the 3-D viewing Saturday of little GGD. Rest instead. Relieved that the nose doc said "all clear" and wants to see you in six months.

Issy, how are you doing? I hope all is well with you.

Devia, I have one of those pedal trashcans -- just got it -- made by Simple Human -- but I do not have a "Lucky" who knows how to operate it. That little guy is so smart! Like a twin of Rascal. It's uncanny. Brooster, too, has got personality-plus. Glad your GS is HOME. Yessss!

Hope GD is feeling better. I didn't realize she has one kidney, but, like Snappy said -- and I have also read -- this is OK. I bet @NAES1 knows more about this.

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend. Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi friends. Yesterday something was wrong with my browser and I couldn't get here no matter what I tried, but today it was a breeze.

This cold has sort of laid me low, and I'm trying to take it easy. In a sleep shirt right now.

Yesterday DD#2 took the day off and got me to the dermatologist. She is sure the place on my face is cancer, maybe squamous cell. So she did a biopsy and then when she realized how far we have to drive to get to her office, she went ahead and did the surgery as if it is. So they will let me know in 10 days, but I don't need to return for 6 months.

She did a full body scan. Sprayed on my arm and legs. Told me she thinks the itching on my scalp is neurological in source. !! Common. She suggested that I do some exercises that stretch the neck.

I've thought that trash can you both have looks interesting. Of course I don't have a Lucky to play with it. We keep ours in the garage right outside the kitchen. We were supposed to hear from the contractor this week, but so far we haven't. He was going to give us a quote on the job.

DD#1 and her hubby are in Munich at the moment. It's 45 and raining. Have a great hotel and I hope are sleeping.

snappy Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Snappy, how are you feeling? Do you have stitches? I hope you are not in pain. I think it's good that the doc went ahead and took it out and you don't have to go back for six months! She sounds very compassionate and understanding.

Hope your DD will be going soon to her friend's place in Switzerland so she can kick back and relax, maybe feel more comfortable.

I hope the contractor gets back to DD and you with a quote (one that doesn't knock you both off your feet -- ha!).

I am typing like a drunken sailor over here, but going back to correct my mistakes! Only a few weeks left of the splint.

I stumbled on "Me TV" channel -- I've never watched before -- we watched an old episode of "Gunsmoke." Wow, have times changed! Yeeesh. I remember that my mother loved the "shoulder duster" earrings that Miss Kitty used to wear. She liked them so much my father surprised her with some. Smiley Happy

Hope you are resting. Take good care. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hello MsLoMo and hoping YOU our doing O.K. !! and not over doing.. We have Perfect Weather here !! in the 70's and Sunny today.. My hubby mowed the lawn..

yes our Great grandaughter took 1st. in Double Mini Flips  . Yesterday in State for Flips and 2nd. in Trampoline for Tumbling and is headed to the NATIONALS WE our so PROUD !! she Flies threw the Air with the Greatest of Ease.. and our Texas grandaughter is just Beautiful long curly hair and went to HER First  PROM Last Night wearing a Blue Formal and the Boy was Dressed in a light Color suit in stripes, what a lovely couple.. and so grown up.. i just started Crying when i saw the picture from her parents.. MY !! the years our going by so fast.. Our Great Granddaughter went to her First PROM also this Year..

Well i shall sign off and get ready for bed.. GOOD NIGHT and thanks MsloMo so much for kind words and chat.. Yes " LUCKY " is one Smart liitle Guy.. he does not miss much.. He thinks we got him a new toy.. YES i love this trash Can, so neat..

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy and saying Prayers Hoping you our doing O.K. there.. and glad your dd and her Hubby got away for Quiet time.. Glad your dd got off from teaching to take YOU.. and BOY you our getting rain at last... hoping not to much.. as in Flooding..

Snappy glad the Surgery is over.. and you our on your way of HEALING..

Hoping the Contractor got to your house about the re-modeling of your Kitchen.. WELL our roof is Leaking, we got Rain friday and now our Ceiling tiles in the Living room as 2 of them have water stains on them, so i have to call oud roofer in the Morning.. If it's not one thing it's a Dozen..

well i shall sign off and get ready for bed.. GOOD NIGHT ..

MsLoMo is right i think " RASCAL " and " Lucky " our working together.. as what one did not think of the other is..

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Devia! Loved reading your sweet post. Guess what? I believe we have a birthday celebration on Monday the 24th ... oh, yes!

Dear Snappy,

Happy Birthday!!  Heart

The Birthday Bus will be picking up everyone tonight. Party time!! Snappy's choice of food and beverages. Dress comfortably, and bring your appetites!

Spoiler
Cat Very Happy  I am ready now! Let's go! Cat Wink Happy Birthday, Miss Snappy! We all love you!

Esteemed Contributor

April 24th, 2017: Monday. ONE BEAUTIFUL LOVELY Heart

~` for our dearly treasured friend, \ snappy \ ` ~

For one of the sweetest of all ladies whom I have come to 

Ever meet~ know~without out holding her hand

Sending you Love, Joy and Prayers, while God Always  stands at your side.

OH, How much you are respected, as my heart is filled to the brim with so much L O V E.

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y, dear friend.

NAES

Valued Contributor

Hi Snappy.  Happy Birthday to you, dear one.  I agree with NAES, you are one of the sweetest ladies that I have ever met.  So kind and compassionate.  You always have the right thing to say to people, and I have been comforted many times by your words.  God bless you.

Esteemed Contributor

I ______________TO__________________YOU: @MsLomo Heart

"have decided not to bring Sashay; she `stays in her`

Cat Surprised _at any time>   LOOK OUT STATION; cat tree home by the large window where she can look out-look THROUGH the sense green foliage

or anything that moves, no is not to be there" 

I have to come as casual, yes, my Hawaiian mumu.

*If I don't eat lunch, I can choose (almost) anything to eat, but I have finished up with any cooking -by the person- in my kitchen, and that certainly points to me.

I like the authentic burritos...will that work? Please, no sauerkraut.

Oh! 

Where are we going?

What would be really nice is taking everyone on one of the revolving (slowly turning..can't notice..BELIEVE ME) restaurants on top, overlooking a view, any view Heart

So, it IS 'A'

Snappy

Happy

BIRTHDAY

with cheers, smiles AND

LOVE                                    Woman HappyHeart