Respected Contributor

Hi Pam, very glad to see you. Of course you have a busy life of your own, so it's special when you stop by here. Yep, quiet men. Except my DD#1 who got married for the first time a little more than 2 years ago. Her hubby can chat up a storm.

Glad yours knows what MAMA needs.

Won't it be fun to have all of you in the red JEEP? We will have a blast!

This was a hard day, but the Lord helped me in so many little ways, and I'm thankful.

He will provide the drivers. DS will probably help and may GS#2. He helped grandpa.

DD wasn't happy with the desk she ordered on line, so she's going out now to check some stores that are close by. I pray she finds just the right thing. As a teacher, she uses her computer and printer constantly. almost everything is done on line these days.

snappy Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
Spoiler
H

Hello Snappy !! so ThankFul today went WELL, Sorry for all of the NOISE as the singing an the Mess with the Snacks.. BUT All is Good !! YES after today we could all use one of your FANCY Drinks.. TOO Celebrate.. a FRAPS.. Coffee drink..

WELL i must sign off an get ready for bed.. GOOD NIGHT !! YES WE had rain last night an Sunny today an Rain tonight again..

Good Night My dear ladies an THANKS so much !!!

Trusted Contributor

To Pam and Snappy, thank you so much for the MRI info. I will remember your words when it's time for me to have one. They will be a comfort.

Snappy, I am so glad that CT scan was 2 minutes and then over and that you got through everything without running screaming out the door. LOL! You and Pam are HILARIOUS!

I understand about the memories of your DH while you were there. Memories can be vivid and powerful, especially when you were so "present" at the time.  It all comes flooding back. Comforting memory/Painful yearning.

Regarding KC, I'm still ROFL, but have to say I'm glad your mind went there, too. I'm talking about matters of national security, and the news, and whether KC and maybe even Brooster are "in the know." I confess my mind even went to "the bunnies" at Cute t's place. Do you think ...." I believe they are on our side, but ... still ... what are they up to? Remember when KC "contributed to" a post of @NAES1 by adding about a page of (what we saw as) blank space? Hmm .... makes you wonder ... may be more than meets the eye, as the saying goes. 

Spoiler
Cat LOL  Cat Wink

Devia, I am excited for you and DH on your search for "THE" perfect older red jeep. You are so lucky that your DH can fix cars, especially the older ones. I think it's wonderful that the grands are going to Paris and Kenya. What a gift.

Issy, hope all is well with you! Hi to all who read and post here.

Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies.  I was in the hospital twice.  I had a Dr. appointment today and the Dr. said I am doing fine now, Thank God.  I lost over 20 pounds, but now I'm eating and feeling fine.
Snappy,  I hope you get along with your treatments.  I'll be praying for you.  God bless you dear Snappy.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi cute, don't apologize for having a good time!! You know how much traffic we encountered. Well, I enjoyed the music and it helped pass the time.

I think you must be getting our rain. We aren't. I barely recall the years when we would get heavy rains every week. It's been 5 years since this drought began and it's really serious.

DD has gone out to try to find some work clothing. So I'm going to do the floors while the house is empty.

Take care,

snappy Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

MsLomo, hope the MRI info will be helpful when and if you need it. I don't know what in the world the noise is all about, but it's weird.

Yes, when we drove up to the building, it felt like yesterday that we were taking hubby there. Where they put me to make the "bolus" was where he had the mold for his mask made, and that was hard. But, it's done, and now we can move ahead.

Listen, you maybe on to something with the bunnies. I've always trusted them, but, can we really??? The animals are rising up to take control?? I have another wrinkle to add.

There are 2 large holes in our hillside out back. When I first saw them I thought.."gophers", and whilst in such thought, up popped a head and then a whole body and "he" ran up the hill and over the fence into the yard behind us. Are they all living there in the "animal underground"? What are they up to anyway? Something to ponder when you have a spare moment or two...BE PREPARED.

Bobbi sue, thank you for posting and for the good news that your doctor thinks you are doing well now.

Glad you can eat again. I'd gladly give you some of my weight if I could. I'd ship it to you first class!

Take care of yourself...

Hi to Issy, cute NAES Pam and all our friends here

snappy Heart

Trusted Contributor

Snappy, you are SO FUNNY!!! I am laughing over here. The gophers!! Underground!! (Head popping up, then "he" takes off.) The bunnies in Cute t's yard!! Lots of entertaining visuals!

I just thought of something. I am wondering if the online stores are selling out of the "freeze-dried meals" -- I think the Q sells them. If so, there could be a connection. Could the animals possibly be ordering online and stocking up? Hiding their goods underground and other places? I think @NAES1 should check the closets upstairs. I remember she said they are packed to the gills, so what a great hiding place for these meals. And Cute t said her closets were also packed! Who knows if Brooster has been ordering also!

Lots to ponder. What do they know that we don't? (Chills just went down my spine.)

Spoiler
Cat LOL Keep guessing, ladies!  You may be getting warm -- or maybe not. Cat Wink

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

" have been missing everyone, but _ should_ be able by Wednesday's afternoon ( maybe) to be back on trtrack".....

Heart to all. 

MRI, blank postings, of course the bolus apparatus...... All is important to me.

Husband home for several days...BUSY! Need I say more?

KittieCream seems to WANT me to be with her every waking/ sleeping moment. I remember @PamfromCT mentioning this Clingy behavior.

I am truly more functional when I have private time, alone. Please do not take this any other way. HaHA, may BE that I am loved around home more than I realized. Honestly, people have been calling, or I see them everywhere I go. I * just* never knew how time consuming it is. Could I be the woman who is becoming old and has no clue? 

I don't believe I will ever get my PC chair back so I can actually type. AND! I have tried the chair in front of the 1st one. Jealous, or KittieCream has to be stepping on the keyboard, and that's an 100% truth.

I thought about putting her up on the top level with the door closed for a hour +++.

love to a l l.....

,,,,,also been doing some needed errands.

NAES

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy , an MsLoMo.. an YES it was a good DAY for All of US on your trip.. YES we had MORE Rain !! Can you Believe !! one Minute WE have Sunshine an then IT pours down Rain.. then the SUN Comes back out !! I'M Confused... WE have so much lawn work to do !! as in TRIMMING from all of this Rain..

YES we have little Critters RABBITS an Ground squirrels.. They have a Blast MsLoMo is so right !!

Yes WE our still looking for A RED JEEP, Leather SEATS an Sun Roof..

an 4 wheeel Drive !! YES A USED One !!

Well i shall sign off an get ready for bed.. YES you Ladies our so Funny an What A Super Road trip.. LOVE IT.. FUN TIMES..

Good Night An Thanks so much for THE CHAT..

Respected Contributor

Hi MsLomo, "food for thought".....maybe hidden underground by the critters? Been giving thought to whether what I think is a gopher is really a "mole".....now should I notify the authorities? Of can they be trusted with this information? And do they have a server in there? Oh the possibilities!

snappy Cat Happy