Respected Contributor

Snappy, Cute and Bobbi:

Just spent about 20 minutes replying to you; I got knocked off all right but not from the Q, from my server .  Makes me so angry as it happens often.  Will try to get back to you soon.

HiLo

Trusted Contributor

Hilo , Hoping You can get back,on here an THANKS for posting !! Yes these Computers have a MIND of there own !! YIKES !!

Trusted Contributor

Hello Bobbisue, an THANK-You for the chat here.. Boy !! I hear YOU about the PROPERTY TAX thing.. yes we our always glad too get that over with.. We Our Getting more RAIN tonight.. did some yard work,today as it was so nice out.. Hoping your day was a Great One an THANKS for the chat..GOOD NIGHT..

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy an THANK-YOU for the kind words !! It was a Lovely day here today, an i worked in flowers out / side.. putting more POTTING SOIL around them, as we have had so much Rain, it washed the dirt away from a lot of them.. We Our Getting more RAIN tonight.. Snappy we just have too keep saying our PRAYERS for our Country an Everyone !! an so PROUD of All the SERVICE PEOPLE an Excellent teachers !! keeping the HISTORY Going..

Well i shall sign off an get ready for bed !!!

Good Night !!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

HiLo, sorry your post got lost, and hope you can get back soon. It's nice here today, dry as a bone, but not too hot. Got the floors washed. DD and I are going to the ATM in a little while.

cute, glad you had more rain, although it causes problems for you. DD called a left a message for a landscaper to come and look at that huge planter with the RR ties, and she will also get ideas of how to take out the front lawn and what to do in it's place. Don't know how much all this will cost, but it has to be done, and people who are in that business have to completely change from pools, spas, water features, lawns, etc., to the reality that this is desert. For sure we need to pray for our country and for leadership that will understand our history. Who gave us our freedoms so they stop trying to take  them away. Teachers are going to be presented with hard issues in the next few years. DD hopes she can work long enough to get her full pension, as she just wouldn't teach some of the things that new curriculum will require. Hope you enjoy your day, and don't get washed away with the soil!!

Hi to everyone, many blessings are wished for each of you.

snappy Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thank-You Snappy an Hoping you get the Landscaping done, it sounds nice !! an Yes getting someone that knows what they our doing.. Yes we had RAIN today !! GREAT DAY for DUCKS !! yes i'm hoping your dd holds out too getting her re/ tirement.. as things our changing every/place..

OH !! Gotta tell you i saw the BABY BUNNY this morning, it ran under our shed.. so cute.. an it's tiny an fast..

Well i shall sign off an get ready for bed..

GOOD NIGHT !! an Thanks for the kind words Snappy.. YES hoping our rain lets up.. as not good too float away..this o gal does not know how too swim.. out here..

Respected Contributor

Hello, cute. I find it hard to believe you can't swim. I'd have thought you would have had a swimming hole or something when you were kids. I learned how in high school, but was never good at it. At least I can float. Oh so happy the baby bunny is there. His momma must have told him what nice people you are.

Glad you had rain, wish we did. Yes, there are many teachers of principle who have values and are concerned what will happen to them, but DD trusts in the Lord to see her through.

It's getting sort of gray here. I think we have a slight chance of some drizzle tomorrow. Yesterday I drove DD through the car wash so she could see how it works in case she wants to wash hers. It's a wierd feeling like the car is moving, but it's the mechanism moving back. I keep my foot on the brake so I know I'm secure.

Hope your day is nice. I read Carolyn's blog about her illness. First I knew about it. Very sorry but it sounds like they caught it early and she will be okay. Lots of people love her and are expressing that kindness in many ways.

Love you, and hope all our friends who read and post here have an enjoyable day.

snappy Heart

Occasional Contributor

hello all.....  I wanted to welcome all the new ladies from K.S. ... I hope you all will stay ... but I realize the "jumping" can be a problem... ( I have learned to wait a minute till the screen decides where it wants to be. ) l hate when I go to click on a topic or answer ... the screen is flipping back and what my finger hits .... well who knows where it will land ...  I use my kindle fire and just take my time .. retired so I can give it a minute ... big smile ...

Snappy ... I hope u will feel you can be yourself here.. I enjoy reading here... and all of u sharing good times and bad ... talking about movies and t.v. shows ... and letting your faith shine though ... nothing wrong at all about that ... double big smile ..

I like that each can share here. ... among friends ... and that there is no malice or judgement .. no need to take offense .. or belittle any one else ..

Just a place to come and talk among friends ...

So .. anyone .. please feel free to come and sit a spell .. Just read .. or share what you need to ... talk about your day .. your joys or your concerns ... Just come in ..

. And say .... hello 

Patty Kate and Killer the wonder dog ....

Oh .. I miss the silly humour we use to do... riding in pockets .. car rides .. and "flo" ... all in good fun .. Killer has missed talking to all of you too. Yes I know all about his jumping up to the key board and typing away ...he never gets all the doggie slober off the keyboard ....

I am going to put a picture of him here soon... as soon as he decides which one he wants posted ... he wants to look good just in case any of you have a lady doggie out there ... he is quite the flirt ..

Occasional Contributor

I know I Don't post a lot here ...and sometimes Don't t get here to read ... there are things in one's life that take you to a horrible place ...

But know that I have always thought of all of you ...and makes my heart glad .. that here are friends talking and enjoying each other...

If you go somewhere else .. please let me know ..so I can sometimes come and see and know that there is a place .. where you can just come in and say .... hello.

Kindness is the best thing you can do for each other...

Valued Contributor

Hi LadyAnn.  Thanks for stopping by.  We all would love to see Killer the Wonder Dog.  I also miss riding in Snappy's pocket, etc.  Hope that you come back soon to chat.

Hi Snappy; I took my car through the car wash last week.  It is a funny feeling when the motor is running and you feel like the car is moving on its own--of course the car is in neutral.  It is gray here also with a slight chance of drizzle--I don't think so.

Poldark--I watched the third episode and wasn't surprised at Ross and Demelza getting together.  I suspected that from the beginning.  I love his dark curly hair.  I don't care for Elizabeth or Francis. Elizabeth needs to leave Ross alone--she made her choice.  Francis is so obviously jealous of Ross and I see him going to a very dark place.  Can you imagine what a hard life some of those people had.

Hi Delaney; hope that you are well.  I know that you are super busy.  Hi Waja--how did Princess Gracie do with "flower girl" duty?

Hey Cute.  So good to see you.  Glad that the bunny family is doing well.  I hadn't heard about Carolyn.

Hi MsLomo.  Always good to chat with you.  I see that Dimitri will be back for his big anniversary shows July 17th.  Wonder what he will have this time?

Have to rush off.......will be back later.