Respected Contributor

Bobbisue, so very glad you are able to see the posts now! Hope you have a blessed time tonight at church.

cute, okay. All is well when I see your smiling face. If it weren't a sin, I'd be jealous of your rain, but it is, so I'm not. It would be hard to mow over wet lawn. Ours are all getting brown from lack of water, and the farmers who have had water rights for more than 100 years, are losing them. I'm afraid food costs all over the country will go higher.

How do you get the hearts here to turn red? I see that several have "hearted me", but I don't know how to do that. I heart all of you. LOVE that is.

Time to sign off and turn my attention to the load of towels needing to go into the dryer, and then dinner. DD#2 is OFF. Not home as yet, but the kids are gone and the staff is having a luncheon together. I'll be on my own for dinner since she will be full.

snappy

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Friends, I don't know what that spoiler thing is about, but sorry. I couldn't figure out how to get it to go away. I meant to click on the emoticons. Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

It's okay Snappy.  My friend is stressed out but she is recovering from her ordeal.  She is just a little wisp of a girl--about 5'2" and weighing in at 100 pounts soaking wet.  She is just darling, and I can't believe in a million years that they had guns drawn on her.  I am going to take a look at my license plate; I know part of the numbers. 

How is DD#2 toe--has it stopped hurting?  See you all later. 

Trusted Contributor

Issy SORRY too hear about your friend being Stressed out !! Well Ladies GOOD NEWS !! " LUCKY " an i found a little bitty baby Bunny in our back / yard so very cute an hiding in the grass.. SWEET SWEET.. all by it / self.. wel hoping everyone can get on this thread that wants too.. i'm not use too it yet, so if i miss your posts it's not on purpose.. an i'm really SORRY.. love reading all the ones i can find here..

Trusted Contributor

Hello friends....I get the stitches out of my head today.  Will be so glad to get my hair done again.  How is everyone?  Can you see this?  I never know.  Send me more articles when you have the time.  I do love reading them.  Have a good day.  I love you all.

Honored Contributor

Bobbisue,  Good to hear from you.  Heart   Hope all is well with you.  I think of you often and pray for your return to good health.  I quoted your message just to let you know we see it.  Smiley LOL

@Bobbisue wrote:

Hello friends....I get the stitches out of my head today.  Will be so glad to get my hair done again.  How is everyone?  Can you see this?  I never know.  Send me more articles when you have the time.  I do love reading them.  Have a good day.  I love you all.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor
Trying again to post to the hello ladies.. It said my request couldn't be completed for some reason. Don't know where that one went. I hope not to someone else's thread. I keep hitting the wrong links when the whole site jerks- like a bad carnival ride.

Thanking Joy for the email address and the step by step instructions. God bless you! Enjoy your time with your brother, and I agree.. best to wait and pray they clear up these issues. So hard to read or type in this tiny box with no toolbar at all for mobile devices.

I never did find KS over there in order to float it to the top. Doubt I could figure that out anyway. Thankful we can all email!

Issy, I'm so sorry what happened to your friend! What a horror, and I hope she soon recovers from it.

Hello to my sister Snappy and all of you sweet ladies. Until they fix things, I'll not be able to say much more than "hello", so thank you Lady Ann. Your thread title is still the perfect one! Sorry to learn your hands hurt you, too. I have some balance issues too, so can't stay here long to even read.

Praying for Anu's family through tropical storm Bill, and for your dil, snappy dear.

So glad you're cancer-free, Bobbi. I'll enjoy the articles with you. Those won't make us go cross-eyed, lol.

A blessed day to all.
Respected Contributor

Hello everyone....it's me with my tongue hanging out. It's in the high 90s now. Drove through the car wash and enjoyed the coolness. Was sad to see the median all turning brown, and some of the trees don't look as they once did. But, we have to prioritize our water usage.

Issy, your poor friend. I was hoping there were no children there to see what happened to their mom. That would be a trauma. Was this Bistro Day, or was it too hot to go out? Thanks for asking about DD#2's toe. She says it hurts way less. There is still soreness up her shin. You know, the toe bone connected to the foot bone, etc. But she's at school getting her room in order before coming home. Trying to secure her personal things, or bring them home.

cute, do you suppose that tiny bunny is the offspring of the other bunny we all know as "baby"? Wouldn't that be fun? Yes, I think we all miss the way things were here, but we will get used to it, and they will make changes. Can't imagine what a big job it must have been to make so many changes, but then I don't really understand much about technology. Just grateful you are here.

Bobbisue, so gald you get the stitches out today and can have your hair done. Isn't that wonderful? We women feel better with clean hair. Yes, we see your posts and always enjoy reading them.

AnikaBrodie, you are kind to remember Bobbisue. Thank you.

Lurky, I don't know what the jerking motion is all about, although it seems less so today. I'm using my lap top. Don't know how different the smaller devices like yours would be. Bless you for thinking of me and for making the effort to stay in touch. Our friendships matter. I posted on KS. Found it several pages back, so bumped it up a bit. At least until people find how to use this. I feel that KS would be better here on AF.

All the best to each of you dear friends,

snappy Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

Hi Snappy; good to see you here today.  I was looking at my car yesterday and thinking "I sure need to get this thing washed".  So funny........I think that "baby bunny" might have to be renamed "baby daddy" perhaps.  I wonder where the rabbits are actually living.  Happy to see that they like Cute's house.  So glad that your daughter will have some time off.  Just to rest, sleep late, shop or just hang out with friends.  So nice.  Today is Bistro day, but I was too lazy to go out.  I had left over chow mein with teriyaki chicken from Panda Express.  I really need to go to the grocery store for supplies. 

Hi Lurky.  So glad that you are making the effort to stay in touch with us.  Guess that we will just have to make do with how things are right now. 

Hi Cute; I meant to tell you that Evine has the Luv Hangers on clearance--$17.  Those are the ones that you were suppose to get from Chris Scanlon.

See all of you later.

Respected Contributor

Hi Issy, I "heart" you. I wonder if that tiny bunny is "baby"'s offspring. I love the whole thing. DD just came in and put down a large orchid plant that someone gave her. She put it on the hearth here in my family room. Don't want it living there....Smiley Happy DD#1 and her hubby are on the way home. I think I already said that. Anyway, going to sign off now. Hope everyone finds the best way to use this means that we have to stay in touch. I still miss Raeli and bath.

snappy Cat Wink