Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies.....

Trusted Contributor

I see my post now, but it is from yesterday.  Hello to all here and my KS friends.  I feel better.  Going to the drug store in a while.  I am buying one of those handy carts to carring groceries in.  I have water I need to bring in.  It is too heavy for me.

I am going to church tonight.  I will say a prayer for all of you.  Have a good day.

Respected Contributor
Did you get the email, Bobbi?

Could you follow those instructions?

Enjoy your new carrier! Sounds like something I could use when making my deliveries. Let us know how you like it.

Here are a couple of tips that were posted on the Q-Talk forum by helpful members. You ladies may find them handy, too.

To go to the last reply in a thread, click on the time above the last poster's name. (Ex. 2 mins ago). Then scroll up as usual.

When trying to reply to multiple posts in a thread that you can't view through the reply feature, click "view discussion in pop-up". That will open the whole thread in another window.

Ruth Ann got in, Snappy and found this thread, but can't post yet. The Reply and Post buttons, as well as New Message seem to be missing on her device. I looked around in Preferences and Settings, but can find no solution for this. Her browser must be incompatible at this point.

I'm sure they are working on all the technical issues. Today the load time is slower than ever on my end, and maybe that's why. The team is hard at work. We will just have to be patient a bit longer. No point in upsetting ourselves. It is what it is for now. As Issy said, at least we found each other and can keep in touch here. That IS the main thing.

I told Ruth Ann no one "tossed us to the wolves" on purpose. Lol! This just happens with data transfer sometimes. Unfortunately... It's especially disheartening that the widows' long history was lost. Maybe that can be retrieved later.

When the dust settles and things are functioning well, we'll make up for lost time with all our gabbing! Hopefully right here in Among Friends. Ruth doesn't feel comfortable "out there" like she did here "amongst all our friendly neighbors." She is sending you her love and said to tell you, "you're not alone, sister. She is with you in spirit" and she sends "big hellos to all the wonderful helloers", too.

I have a busy day here, so will check in later with y'all. Have a good one!

Love and blessings to you all.
Valued Contributor

Hi Bobbisue; glad that you are feeling better.  I would love to have one of those little carts--especially when I am loading all of the groceries out of my car.  Take care.

Hi Waja--go Warriors.  I really enjoyed the game last night.  Thanks for all of the technical advice about this new setup.  It certainly takes patience.  I am sticking with it, but all of the little symbols are distracting to me. 

Hi Snappy; hope that you are okay.  I did look at my water bill and see the new restrictions. 

Ladies, I have to tell you of the experience a friend had yesterday.  She was driving down the street, when a police car pulled up behind her and flashed his red lights.  When she talked to the policeman, he said that she was in possession of a stolen car.  Apparently, the thieves  had stolen  a car and took her license plates off of her car and replaced them with the stolen plates.  She said that they handcuffed her and made her sit on the ground--with guns drawn.  She showed them her driver's license, insurance and registration, which were all in order.  The only thing that finally saved her was that the police decided to check the vin number against the plates and they didn't match.  So they took the stolen license plates, and now she is driving around with no license plates--which you can also get a ticket for.  She has to go to the DMV to straighten this mess out.  That is just an incredible story.

Hey MsLomo; happy to see you here.  Dimitri is coming on this weekend, but I am not going to buy anything.  I shouldn't even turn the tv on.

Hi Cute; glad that you got to see your daughter recently and that she is doing well.  I know that you worry about her, but she is one tough lady.

Hi Delaney; hope that you are okay.  Hi Selah, Rowan, Hilo, Gracie, Bathina, RuthAnn, Agnes, QAnu, and all of the wonderful ladies of the Q.  See you later.

Trusted Contributor

Is anyone seeing this?  I cannot see my posts.  Bobbisue

Trusted Contributor

I love all you ladies, but it is very hard posting here when I can't see my post. Frustrating indeed.

Trusted Contributor

Issy, that is a perfectly horrible story! Well, one more thing to add to the "to-do list" every day: Check your license plates to make sure they haven't been switched!! Yikes ... I don't even KNOW my license plate number -- I'd have to pull out my insurance card where it's listed. But I'm going to start checking them. Thank goodness your friend is OK -- but probably traumatized, as we are just hearing about this!  Issy, do not turn on the TV this weekend. Warning! Warning! If we turn it on, we'll be ordering for sure.

WaJa, how are you? You have been so helpful with your technical knowledge and advice. Maybe you can start a new KS thread on Among Friends? I finally found our old "hello" and other familiar threads in the "Community Chat," but who knows if the Q will ever restore it and move it here to Among Friends. As others have pointed out, there are games galore in that CC section. It's hard enough to find a thread without having to navigate "Words that Begin with _." Believe me, I can think of QUITE A FEW WORDS for this new forum. I will remain very quiet about the letters they begin with -- ha -- but we can have a game of our own on this thread: Guess the words I'm thinking about!! lol

Hope you enjoy your day, ladies!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Success at last. Have been out in this beastly hot weather. Had to try the bank twice in order to find a parking space near enough for me to walk to the ATM safely. But, as always, the Lord helped me.

Bobbisue, hope you got that cart. Sounds very helpful. I pray every time I have to unload the trunk and carry things inside. Please don't let me fall! He is faithful. Sorry you are having prolems reading here. I don't find it user friendly. Hope I can find the Widow's thread. It was here yesterday. Would not want to lose touch with those women. Glad you can get out to church tonight. God bless you.

WaJa, thanks for your techical information. I tried that and it's fine. Yesterday someone told us how to find the newest post. People are trying to help each other find their way. This is much like the way HSN has changed theirs, but I don't know anyone there anymore so it's okay. But, this is a different story. I know we need to give things time. The Q people must be overwhelmed with complaints, but they must have known they would be. May the Lord bless your family in every way. Eddie and his GS are in my prayers and the wedding, of course.

Issy, WOW your poor friend! Being handcuffed with people holding guns on me would unhinge me or maybe it would be one of those "out of body" experiences. Grateful they did get things straightened out. I do know my plate number, but so often don't pay any attention to it.  Hope you are enjoying this heat, or staying inside where it's cool.

MsLomo, you know lots of things about this technical stuff, so I'm not surprised you are here, but I am mighty happy you are. We will hang in here and do our best. Hope cute is okay and can find her way here.

snappy

Trusted Contributor

I can see my posts now.  Praise the Lord.  Hi Snappy.  I am getting ready for church.  See you tomorrow.  Have a good night.  Thank you Joy for the information on the settings.

Trusted Contributor

Hello everyone an Bobbi Sue the cart sounds Great !! hoping you got one !! Snappy sounds like you had a lot of Errands too run !! Ladies we had more rain showers today !! i don't know about mowing our Lawn Tomorrow.. an YAHOO !! ladies the BABY BUNNY was here under the kitchen Window this afternoon.. so cute !! an too all of YOU Ladies Posting THANKS so much YES i read your posts... NICE CHAT for sure ..an GOOD NIGHT !! Slowly this new THREAD is Working OUT !!