Respected Contributor

Hi Issy, great to see you. Hope cute gets here soon. WaJa has been so helpful. Found KS on the community chat, and widow's is still here. It's at least 90 here today. DD#1 and her hubby stopped by to see the house on their way to spend a few days in the desert. I'd rather be at the beach, but his family has owned a house there for 50 years. 6 cousins share ownership, and are wanting to sell it since it needs so many improvements. DD#2 will be finished with school this week. Kids last day is Wed. and she will go there on Thursday to put away her personal things. Then she will be off. Will be glad. I like it when she is here and when I know she can rest. Take care of yourself, and thanks for making the effort to be here. Love you, dear friend....snappy

Trusted Contributor

Hi there! Whoa -- adventure -- maybe too much of an adventure for these older eyes!  Cat Surprised  I may need some Dramamine until I get used to all of this visual stim.The emoticons are the same as on the HSN forum, and the home page looks like familiar too, so my guess is the marketing/IT departments are sharing the same talent in both places.

Lady Ann, you are, as Issy said, a LIFESAVER!!  Thanks to you and Killer for starting this thread (again!). Devia, come on over here!

Snappy, thanks for explaining about the "stimulator" for DDIL -- I hope it will work for your DDIL. It's so sad that her arthritis is progressive -- unless there is a breakthrough, and let's hope there will be one very soon.

Issy, hi! I'm so glad you are finding bargains and that I "helped" you expand your selections. Smiley Happy Do you put them in your "Favorites" and wait for them to come down in price? That's what I do. I wait, and if it sells out, so be it.

Well, that's enough for my first post here. Time for a rest after the rollicking good time!!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hello Too everyone !! Hoping you can see this !! yes i'm here an NO I do not like this as of yet !! we our under STORM WARNINGS Here !! an we had Rain today an Sunshine !! thank-you so much for the chat here an a Very good night !!

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy an yes i'm here an MsLoMo i'm here !! thank-you so much an Hoping all Of YOU can See This !! sure is different here !! YIKES !! an a BIG THANKS too ALL Of YOU Here !!

Good Night !!

Trusted Contributor
G'evening, all. Just checking in here. . . Great to see "hello" where it belongs. I'm thinking, if they don't ship the Kindred Spirits thread back to AF, we should begin again fresh here. If permitted. If not, why bother? Much too chaotic there in Community Chat amongst the many games.

With this formatting, I don't see myself attempting in-depth convos anyway. Perhaps they wish to discourage that, along with debates. I see they have eliminated Viewpoints all together.

I'll give it a few days to see if they pull it together. Good to see you friends, as always! Have a peaceful evening.
Occasional Contributor

hello cutie.. yes I can read your post. Nice talking to you again... I have been reading posts here .but have been ill and it hurts my hands to type. Killer the wonder dog is getting old also .. gray hairs in his face and seems to be taking a lot more naps.. but .. he's as bad as ever .. Smiley Very Happy

Patty kaye and killer the wonder dog

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

wrong shade of green...playing around with different settings Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor
Oh My Migraine..... How could it go so wrong?

They're not done here yet, right?

Thank you, Lady Ann for recreating this meeting place and I hope they'll leave it here. I haven't the time or inclination to go fishing through 1000s of games daily to find you and KS.

Furthermore, upon reading the NEW GUIDELINES (in Welcome Get Started) I don't know what is left to safely discuss here. They've certainly expanded on the Standards there to eliminate all topics of substance, including current events and religious beliefs.

I wonder if it's safe to tell snappy that I'm yet praying for her ddil, and I begin teaching VBS on the 22nd. Jacob is looking forward to that, too, though he will not be in my class. I think that best. He caught his first fish late Saturday! He went into a bit of shock, I think. Just kept staring at it, and then......decided to release it.

Hello to cute, Issy, MsLomo, DeLaney, WaJa and any others who manage to find their way here. I took too long and timed out - had to sign in again and find my way back to retype this. Sending my love to you, and praying this goes through! ~Agie
Trusted Contributor
Woah! It sent me all the way back to the Home Page. I had to return again to see if my post stuck.

Glad it did, and wanted to say to LadyAnn, I'm sorry you have been ill and I'll keep you in my prayers, too. Our friend Lurky has terrible pain in her hands, as well. RA, plus dizziness from her meds. I fear when she finds this thread, she will not be able to enjoy chatting here now, but I promised to send her a link by email when I found you ladies.

I had a beautiful graphic of the sunset on the lake to share, but there is no way to do that anymore from my phone. Bye for now....I sure hope things improve and we can still perhaps discuss the show Poldark here. ~Agie
Respected Contributor
Hello, dear friends! Just a quick check to see if things have yet improved here. Decidedly not... My thinking is, they will have to fix the glitches, or people will start sending them their neurologist bills. Smiley Wink Trying to navigate here is sorta like playing whack-a-mole... in a canoe on the open sea!!

No worries, though, Agnes... We know where better boards are, and if we need a nice, new private one, we'll have it. Tell dear Lurky if she can't manage to find us. Nobody has to put up with all this nonsense in order to stay in touch... and discuss whatever we please in peace.

Issy, how did the Warriors do? I don't follow basketball, but my brother Eddie up in Cleveland does. He and his grandson will be arriving on Sat to spend two weeks with us. Going to my youngest son's wedding in Williamsburg with us. Feels good that we only have to show up for this one. The happy couple are going to spend their honeymoon in Ireland. I'm so jelly!! Don't forget to watch Poldark on the 21st -- Father's Day evening at 9:00 ET.

Hello, MsLomo.... what adventures await us here, right? I can only hope for smoother sailing because I'm not known for my sea legs. Happy to see you here, none-the-less!

Cute, I hope the severe storm missed you, or at least left no damages in its wake. There's a big tropical storm barreling down on TX again. (Is that a current event? Oopsie!) Don't you have children there? I'll be praying for them, and our Anu. Hoping for no further flooding!

Snappy, did your dil have the test so she can get the spinal stimulator? I can't view your delightful posts to follow along with this new, "improved" formatting... But you know, I love you and my prayers are with her.

DeLaney, as you said... Giving it a FEW days here -- max.

Going to experiment with graphic pasting from the dreaded PB. You may see one below, or not.

Many, many thanks to LadyAnn... and I hope you're soon feeling much better.

Love and blessings to you all! Smiley Happy

ETA: no can do on the graphics, ladies. None of the pasted links or the copied graphic itself will display here from iPad. Imagine a cute bunny in a wild flower field.