Trusted Contributor

operation. myretin atore a again and i had to have it repaired again. this time, kit will take three months for it to heal..

thishasbeen a really bad month for me.  i had car repairs and eye surgrey twice in less then 2 weeks.  i am really depressed with this because i donot know just hpw much eye sight i will get back.  my left eye isblack aned blue and i am so worried.

Esteemed Contributor

God bless you @shortbreadlover  boy they say when it rains it pours and right now your in a doozy of a storm.  Stay strong for this too shall pass. If I could I would give you a big hug and cook you some soup. I will include you in my prayers and I wish you a speedy recovery and sunny days ahead. 

Valued Contributor

Prayers for you, @shortbreadlover.  You’ve had a tough time. I pray this stress is soon behind you and that your eye heals with your normal vision restored.  

@godi, what a sweet post. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

thank you so much.  i appericate all the prayers

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover   I am so sorry that this happened to you.  I had a torn retina repaired a few years ago.  It is not a surgery, I'd want to repeat.  My heart hurts for you.

Stay strong sweet lady. Better days are ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

Praying for you  @shortbreadlover. Hang in there, better times are coming.

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover  When you feel like you're at the end of your rope, please remember people are praying for you.  Let that thought renew your strength. There is power in prayer.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

Get well soon ..... God Bless You🙂

Respected Contributor

Hope you feel better soon. Take good care of you!

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover  ~ Many prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.  Stay strong, have faith that all will be good soon!❤️