Trusted Contributor

we had a 5.7 earth quake on march 18 2020 and several big after shocks. then last Thursday we had two more quakes that we 3.4 and 3.5. no damage but still scary now the library is closed until at least april 18,2020. then with this virus thing, I am just about to go crazy then I have my eye to deal with. we are all under a stay at home order. so if I go crazy, anyone want to come along?

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover 

I'm sorry you've been going through very scary days lately.

So many of us are trying hard to cope with many businesses, social gatherings, etc. being restricted.  Try to remember the library closure is only temporary & that these are being done to try and protect us all.  I hope you have some books at home?  Maybe play solitaire or start a puzzle?

I hope all goes well soon for you and no more aftershocks.  Sending you hugs & please take care.

Trusted Contributor

thank you

i look it as i aam doing my part to save the world by parkingt my butt on the couch and atching tv or posting on the internet

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover 

I am sorry you are going through all this.

Please stay home & stay safe.

My thoughts & prayers will be with you.

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

we had a 5.7 earth quake on march 18 2020 and several big after shocks. then last Thursday we had two more quakes that we 3.4 and 3.5. no damage but still scary now the library is closed until at least april 18,2020. then with this virus thing, I am just about to go crazy then I have my eye to deal with. we are all under a stay at home order. so if I go crazy, anyone want to come along?

I'm already there.

Picture of Crazy Face Emoji Bestie

Honored Contributor

Sweetie. if you liked Downton Abbey , you can google YouTube and watch all of the episodes of  The Buccaneers.   I rewatch episodes from time to time.

You can also search bloggers on Makeup, Clothing,  Decorating, anything you like.  I love Justine Leconte she studied with Tim Gunn.

Respected Contributor

Thinking of you.........hang in there.