Trusted Contributor

I will be in US until Juli 1st, may be even more. 

I received an email today stating that

Health Alert:  U.S. Embassy Athens - travel from US to Greece banned until July 1

Tourism Travel Update:  Travel from the United States to Greece is banned until July 1.  The Greek authorities announced a list of 29 countries from which it will accept tourists starting on June 15.  The countries are Albania, Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, New Zealand, Republic of North Macedonia, Norway, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, and Switzerland.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I don't know if it makes a difference to how you feel but I know I can't/won't fly to see half my family even beyond July 1st.

Not until it is safe for them and those I come back to.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@on the bay I must go back to Athens, I am having some issues with my busnesses there and have be to be sorted out with my presence.

Honored Contributor

I imagine that must be so concerning.

I'm sorry. Is there no one you can designate over there to help?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I do have my niece and she has also my power of attorney ( I am sorry, I dont know if that is correct in English), but the courts are saying that the paper is not strong enough (I doont know how to say properly in English)

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Honored Contributor

Hope you can get there in July.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't you video conference?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Dinaki, do you live in the United States or do you live in Greece? Just curious.

Trusted Contributor

I reside six months here and six months there. But I am needed terribly back home.

Okay I am saying it, I am revealing it what it has happened.

I own two stores, the second one the Greek governemt seize it as my accounted was dublicating the expenses, took the money and fled the country just days before covid.

Not only I am facing that, but my other store was burglarized last week, a day after Greece opened the country.

So now I am constant on the phone, emails back and forth, courts need me to be present for hearings and they refuse to listen that I cannot come back to Athens as US is banned for entry.

I started taking my tranquilzers as I am lost completely , a curse knocked my door!