Honored Contributor

do you have a favorite pair of pj's?

I love the thought of curling up in a pair of cozy pj's now that winter is here.  Just sounds good to me.

Valued Contributor

Re: do you have a favorite pair of pj's?

I used to like Carole Hochman but not so much anymore.  I don't like fleece pajama sets at all.  Creates too much static cling.  I have two pairs of Isaac's that I love!  Wish he still brought pj's to the Q.  Can't even find them on Ebay anymore.  Very well made, 100% cotton but wash up soft and wonderful.  Anxious to see all of the opinions.

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of CH pj's and I don't care for the fleece either. I love the old cotton pj's I have the best, the fleece are way too hot and hold smells.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a favorite pair of Cuddle Duds that I constantly reach for.I have several new pairs of pj’s but love the old cozy ones best.

Esteemed Contributor

These are my current favorite, got them from Macy's last year (Alfani).  Very soft and comfortable.  

8779840_fpx.jpg8779869_fpx.jpg

Frequent Contributor

I enjoy pj's made of bamboo fabric, as crazy as that sounds. The fabric is lightweight but very soft and cozy and it holds up great. My previous pair was about three years old and I've recently bought another pair. I get them on Amazon.  

Respected Contributor

The Cuddl Duds fleece pajamas are my favorite, but they're so warm where I live that I barely get to wear them to sleep in. I have 5 sets often wear them around the house at night or on weekends, then change into something cooler to sleep in. I was super excited when it dropped down to 28 degrees the night before last and I got to pull them out and wear them to bed for the first time since January.

This is my favorite winter set: https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Regular-Fleecewear-Stretch-Novelty-Pajama-Set.product.A297368.html?sc...

I also have this set, which is super soft, but lighter for hot sleepers: https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Smart-Comfort-Short-Sleeve-Tee-%26-Cropped-Pant-PJ-Set.product.A30238...

I'm a big fan of Carole Hochman gowns and PJ sets, too.

Honored Contributor

I don't own any but at my age I need to buy some. LOL!!!

It sure is cold getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom.

I like the set @Caligurll posted.

Respected Contributor

Stan Herman makes the best PJ's.

Honored Contributor

I don't own any pj's; if I did, I'd I would only lounge in them.  I wouldn't be able to sleep fully clothed like that.  I suppose I like to feel free when I sleep.  I sleep in big oversized tees and white cotton panties.