Esteemed Contributor

another HSN coupon today 1/3/20 under Spendable Kash

another HSN coupon today:

• $5.00
    expires 
  • 2/14/2020
  • Rules for Coupon 184738Coupon 184738 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple times by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 30 days from receipt
Honored Contributor

Re: another HSN coupon today 1/3/20 under Spendable Kash

I got that, plus the one for $10 off $10 (single use).  Nice to get some kind of discount.

Honored Contributor

A whole $5?  

Honored Contributor

A "whole $5" is better than a whole NOTHING.  In the past month or so, I've had 20% off discounts, $5 off, $10 off, free S&H from HSN.

What has QVC offered, other than a couple of days of free S&H?

If you don't like the offer, you don't have to use it, but some people appreciate ANY discount on items they want.  Honestly, the phrase "no good deed goes unpunished" comes to mind!  No need to be so negative about information another poster had the thougtfulness to tell others about.

Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey. I think the HSN spec for Jan. 5 is Beekman. Is there any way to obtain number. Many Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi  @sligo   I'm sorry I don't know.  Sometimes HSN has Pre-Sales on the home page but not today.

@sligo 

supersizes packs of facial wipes     no item#

Honored Contributor

thanks for mentioning these.

neither of them are available on my account unfortunately.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey  -  I also have it Heart good thru Feb 14 and csn be used MULTIPLE times!!! And it works for TS items. 

Bought the assortment of the Beekman TS wipes and was able to use the $5 coupon.  Item# 661-433DG40863_010520_BS_TS_Beekman_desktop.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

From now on I am looking at prices elsewhere before I purchase anything from QVC or HSN! Yesterday HSN had bissell carpet cleaner for pets with free shipping. I ordered it. Then decided to check elsewhere. HSN was charging $32.00 for it and it's $20.00 at Target exact same size! I cancelled my HSN order immediately. I know their clothing prices are crazy & only buy something I can't get anywhere else. Usually tall jeans or pants. But I am all set for clothing. No need to even watch! I don't care about coupons or free shipping if I'm being ripped off!