Honored Contributor

I could not work as a teacher for children...adults would be okay.  Couldn't be a police officer or in any type of job that required cleaning someone else's dirt or mess.

Respected Contributor

I would never wanna clean a public restroom. They way people leave them is really bad sometimes.

Honored Contributor

I would do any job that was within my skill and/or physical and knowledgeable capabilities. Dirty/virus free, you name it, I'd try it. As a very famous man recently said:

"What do you/I have to lose "?

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I'd have to go with skyscraper window washer.  I see those guys hanging on the scaffolding with a broken cable and I get positively ill. 

Esteemed Contributor

Great answers. Agree with Mary B - wouldn't want to clean up a crime scene but I hope that person gets paid well and has no trouble sleeping. 

Home (or any) childcare. So thankful for all of them. If done right, it's exhausting and valuable work. I was a stay-at-home mom for 2 years. I don't think I ever worked so hard in my life.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

slaughter house.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I'm always job hunting, recently I saw one to

clean up crime scene

part of the requirements: strong stomach

@Mary Bailey 

I follow this account on Instagram.

So many comments on 'how can I join?'

Apparently this company will be featured on Lifetime TV soon.

It's forgotten work but oh, so important.

81E1ED4E-3FAD-4FEB-87F4-926CC8FB2005.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Every job mentioned is one that I would not or could not do.  Except police officer.  I would have done that in my younger days with the hope of advancing to homicide detective.  Sounds gory I know but I would have found it extremely interesting, tho sometimes heart breaking.

Customer service and waitress would be an absolute no for me.  Customer service would be good if you dealt with understanding people and were actually able to do something to solve their situation.  However, now there are so many complaints, some legitimate and some not, that are unfixable by customer service rep so they get the abuse through no fault of their own.

Honored Contributor

Re: a job you would not do

[ Edited ]

Probably anything that has to do with heights..... window cleaning... roof repair  and cleaning... tree work..... I like to be on the ground.

Honored Contributor

Anything that has a lot of paperwork or deals with heights as someone else said.