Regular Contributor

a job you would not do

[ Edited ]

There is nothing wrong with any job. It takes a special person to do them. There are lots of jobs I could not do (teaching, nursing, school bus driver, etc), but on Monday while reading this message board I had to add "Moderator of QVC Board". I could not do it not even if they pay me a million dollars. All these comments you have to read (especially all the whining, complaining, comments about this and that, who, she, he, etc). So what job you could not do?

Esteemed Contributor

Anything that would require working in the Arizona heat in the summer. 

Respected Contributor

I could not work as a cashier in a grocery store or retail store.  There's no way I could be on my feet that long.   How these workers deal with some customers is amazing.

Trusted Contributor

I'd never work retail again. It makes you realie there are a lot of not nice people out there. Working retail does make you a nicer person though once you know what they have to put up with.

Honored Contributor

Anything that would involve dealing with insects, specifically spiders, extreme heat is out also.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I would not want to work as a farm laborer. That is back breaking. 

Trusted Contributor

I could never be a waitress.  Not just because of my bad back and memory, but because of the rude customers.  I'd get tossed out my first day.  My nieces waitressed during college and I was appalled by their horror stories of nasty people and those who leave a little change or no tip on the table after being demanding and rude.

Honored Contributor

I could never work in a Funeral Home.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I could never work in a Funeral Home.

I could never clean portable toilets...I can’t even go in one(pun intend3d)

Esteemed Contributor

I'm always job hunting, recently I saw one to

clean up crime scene

part of the requirements: strong stomach

I could not do that  Woman Sad