Esteemed Contributor

I like Louis C.K., Daniel Tosh and Triumph the Comic Insult Dog...so, most of the things I find funny I can't post here.  

Some of the things I find funny are only funny to me and teenage/twenty-something guys.

I also like Stephen Colbert though...especially when he was on the Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

Image result for funny Stephen Colbert

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

My sense of humor is dry.  @jubilant  I find a lot of comic actors want chances to do dramatic rolls. If you want to see Jonathan Winters in a non-comedy role Check out the old Twilight Zone Episode "A Game of Pool" It's a two man episode with just him and Jack Klugman  It's more a cautionary tale than SciFi  and the two of them act it out VERY VERY Well. Highly reccomend that episode.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lewis Black and Robert Klein. I adore Laurel and Hardy and even the Three Stooges. Therefore, my sense of humor centers on caustic criticism, sarcasm, and slapstick.

Honored Contributor

@candys mine

I just finished watching that show, A Game of Pool.  I knew Jack Klugman could do serious acting but I had no idea that Jonathan Winters did.  Thanks for sharing it.  They are both so great in their own right.

Honored Contributor

I have a sarcastic sense of humor, which is a real turn-off for some. Oh well...bless their hearts.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Good post. Silly keeps me sane. I work at a college and love the creative, quick-witted, humorous people I work with. You've got to be able to make fun of yourself and make light of things that happen throughout the day. Laughing makes the day go by quickly. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@candys mine

I just finished watching that show, A Game of Pool.  I knew Jack Klugman could do serious acting but I had no idea that Jonathan Winters did.  Thanks for sharing it.  They are both so great in their own right.

Jonathan Winters was a genius, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

Blue and deadpan are the ones I use most often with the occasional ironic

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval