Honored Contributor

If you were having your last meal... what would it be?

I think I would have nacho chips covered in  tons of cheese, ground turkey, sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.... something I would NEVER EAT TODAY... but if it were my final meal... I would go for it!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, that's easy.  Waffles or pancakes and, this is the important part, big link breakfast sausage from Tony's Deli in Williamsport, Pa.

DD and I make the 170 mile round trip now and then and stock up on their meats.  It's all spectaular but that sausage with pancakes, real maple syrup is the perfect sweet/savory combo.

I told them the last time that their sausage would be my last meal request.  They got a kick out of it.  Great staff too.

Respected Contributor
Fried Chicken, baby back ribs, cole slaw, potato salad, maybe crispy french fries if they fit. And a Long Island Ice Tea
Trusted Contributor

2 whole lobsters with lots of hot melted butter

Honored Contributor

A turkey sandwich with real roast turkey, lettuce, bacon, and tomato on a toasted ciabatta roll, with a side of fries. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Your Last Meal

[ Edited ]

Smothered fried chicken & pork chops

Collards

Mash potatoes (real potatoes)

Cheese cake (no crust) made w/Phila Cream Cheese

Bryers Chocolate ice cream

Margaritas made from scratch - shaken not stirred.

Cherry Kijafa

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

The last thing I'd be thinking about is food.

Valued Contributor

Vegan pasta alfredo, french fries, and pastries.  Hey, it's the last meal, so no counting carbs or paying attention to what goes together Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

My home-cooked Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, cream gravy, and coconut pie.

Esteemed Contributor

Lobster and champagne Smiley Happy