Honored Contributor

Shy

Afraid of everything

Easily embarrassed

Mad

My childhood ended when I was 5 years old, so I hope I was a happy kid before that, but some how I doubt it. I'm still mad at my parents, I'll probably go to my grave mad at them.

Respected Contributor

sensitive    Curious     Nosey     Happy       

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Shy

Afraid of everything

Easily embarrassed

Mad

My childhood ended when I was 5 years old, so I hope I was a happy kid before that, but some how I doubt it. I'm still mad at my parents, I'll probably go to my grave mad at them.

@blackhole99  I totally get you.  My world fell apart at age 11....terrible divorce that just messed up my life from there on out.....I had to grow up real fast....became anorexic...lost, unhappy no direction or goals.....really messed up my head. I never forgave either parent....still feel hurt at age 61. 

Honored Contributor

Oh come on! Who on earth remembers specifically how they felt at 9 years old? Absolutely no memory of being exactly 9 years old. Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Oh come on! Who on earth remembers specifically how they felt at 9 years old? Absolutely no memory of being exactly 9 years old. Woman Surprised

@ID2

I can remember a great deal of it.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Creative, NOSY, NOSY, NOSY. and Curious. Was living in th...

Creative, NOSY, NOSY, NOSY. and Curious. Was living in the Caribbean at 9 years old. Had three older siblings and a  younger brother and sister. One day I took a walk over to the neighbor's house and she told me that my mom had a baby. I told her I was going home to tell my mom what she said. I ran in the house and the midwife was there and a cute little baby sister. Even now my siblings tease me and ask how come I didn't know that mom was expecting a baby. They won't let me forget it.

Super Contributor

(1)  energetic

(2)  tom-boyish

(3)  adventurous

(4)  bossy (to my younger sister)

(5)  Daddy's girl - when we would go to the country to visit grandparents, I liked to hang with my Daddy herding and feeding the cows while my sister stayed in the house with all the women.  

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Re: You, at 9 years old.

[ Edited ]

@house_cat wrote:

Choose five adjectives to describe yourself at 9 years old.

Do they still apply today?

Here are mine:

1) curious

2) idealistic

3) introverted

4) creative

5) highly sensitive

In my case, they all still apply, though I am less idealistic the older I get.

Same here. 8)  

All still apply, but I've become more of a realist re: some things due to life experiences.

Honored Contributor

Unless you're 10 or had a life altering experience who remembers what they were like at 9?

What I remember about being 9 years old, I was in the 4th grade, where we lived, my brother was 7 and my sister was 5.

Honored Contributor

Shy, bookish, chubby, content, spoiled(just a little bit).