Valued Contributor

You are one of a kind ,a treasure,did you know?

There is only one of you, never to be duplicated.You have thoughts and dreams  only you could know.You are perfect as you are,you need no comparison.The things you create everyday are one of a kind,your meals ,your clothing ,all your choices are yours.Will you embrace your self or will you seek someone else's ideals?Will you waste your precious time chasing  perfection or will you laugh at your imperfections?I know this, Your words you share here show soul,spirit and grace.I bet you are loved more than you know.I bet you have changed someone's day,simply by being you.Dont be so hard on yourself, you deserve the best of Your self.  I hope you know you are valued,  Be kind to yourself,others will see your love.Let today start a new habit,start the day with a heart full of love,let the first person you love be yourself,it will spill  out of you like a stream,you deserve  happy...hugs and love,MaryAnne

Esteemed Contributor

Re: You are one of a kind ,a treasure,did you know?

@Still keeper of the koi MaryAnne your heart & spirit continue to amaze & inspire me!! Thank you my friend for always knowing what to say.

I raised my son to believe he was unique & special.I taught him the sky is the limit.I told him that he was only held back by his own doubts.As a result he is pursuing his dreams.Watching him get there is the highlight of my life!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you! Wisdom once again. Life is so precious and beautiful.⚘

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi There you go again, bringing me to tears with your words of inspiration, I have  plenty of flaws to embrace and laugh at, I have always believed what others have told me, it is until recently that I started believing in me, and not letting the actions of others define who I am, and today I have your words to encourage me to stay on the right path.  I am no super model but I have a heart of Gold so for that I am beautiful!

Valued Contributor

@CareBears,Yes you are BEAUTIFUL....Hugs,MaryAnne 

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, MaryAnne you are truly a beautiful spirit! Your spirit is the essence of your beauty! I wish I could meet and know you. I'd love having you in my world!Heart

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

@Starpolisher,we are a already friends ,dear one, we are in each others world..You see me with your heart the important sight.I enjoy Our family here so much.It is like calling on the phone and hearing a voice so familar.You have a wonderful light  in your words....Keep the good fight going,the world needs more love ,like yours.I do believe the more we speak love the louder it echoes, someone who needs to hear will know it's beauty.I am  so very proud to call you friend, my friend,love you ...hugs and a peaceful heart ,hugs,MaryAnne