Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor
Love. this.
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Lunar Eclipse/Super Moon /Blood Moon ~~September 28th, 2015@~~ near  Seattle~~by niece.:

Hi Everyone,   We didn't get to see the Lunar Eclipse or Blood Moon here in the St. Louis area  last night,  but my niece  who lives in the Seattle Area did get to see it and posted the above photo on Facebook.  I sent the photo to Pinterest and copied it to here.   We had heavy cloud cover till close to midnight   I went outside a few times to see if the clouds had lifted, and finally got to see the beautiful Super Moon.    All those clouds and not a drop of rain last night.  

I am trying to get settled into a totally different routine since I am home now.   Takes me a few days to get acclimated to the quietness of the house, as far as being alone all day during the week,  Not doing laundry every day,  different sleeping quarters etc.   I miss the interaction with my two younger grandsons.   The oldest is at the University   The youngest one is always fun to talk too and we got to spend a lot of time talking or snacking when he'd get home from school.  

My granddaughters had homecoming at their high school this past weekend.  They looked beautiful in their homecoming dresses,  both chose the cranberry family of colors.   Both of them have long hair, Jillian's hair is almost to her waist and Jessica's is past her shoulder blades and her hair has some natural curl and waviness like mine.   Jillian's boyfriend brought her some beautiful sunflowers as a bouquet,  They had long stems, almost 1/2  her size, as she's only 5' tall, maybe.

Heart

Hoping for some rain tonight and maybe tomorrow.   Have a nice Tuesday.  

Honored Contributor

“Beating your wings and feathers, you broke free from this cage. Rising up to the sky you attained the world of the Soul." —Rumi (Photo: Hummingbird On Sunflower by John Kolenberg) ..*:

Honored Contributor

Peek a boo,  I see you !!:

Honored Contributor

Their normal diet consists of carrion, rodents, insects, snails, slugs, birds, eggs, frogs, plants, fruits and grains. They also eat human food, table scraps, dog food and cat food. They have an unusually high need for calcium, which incites them to eat the skeletons of rodents and road kill they consume. They're the sanitation workers of the wild.:

Honored Contributor

Antillean Crested Hummingbird:

Honored Contributor

.:

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink wrote:

.:

Oh my, Possummink, I just posted this on the Friends thread.  We have great taste in graphics, wouldn't you say?Heart

Hi Puddles,    I totally agree,  we do find a lot of the same and post them at times.   I love Pinterest and find most of mine on there.   I spend way too much time on there,  as that's how I have accumulated almost 85,000 pins on there in  the past 16 or so months.   Most of my pins are of cats, trains, animals, flowers and counrty, with seasonal decorations, and food( with recipes), and water,(oceans, creeks, lakes, falls, ponds.  I do have almost 1,500 pins of underwater critters too.  

My sister and her husband are heading back to Texas tomorrow.   They got all of the plants packed into the car, with the big hibiscus ridning in the back seat.   The other two hibiscus are in the trunk with the night blooming ceruses, daisies, many cuttings and other potted plants.  I hope they all thrive for her.  

Have a lovely Tuesday and I wish you could send me a bottle filled with the salt air from your beach walk.  Enjoy.   Hugs and tummy rubs for Snow White.  Heart