Honored Contributor

YAY! NAP TIME!😴 💤 😴

[ Edited ]

It's a cold (46 degrees) and rainy day. I woke up at 4:30 while still dark, not on purpose. I did an hour on the treadmill and watched my GD on TV march w/ her school crossing guards in the local Christmas parade. Two chocolate bundt cakes were baked and now sitting on cooling racks. Put in 2 loads of laundry and since DH is working from home today, he'll switch to dryer and fold. Pizza for supper, so no dinner to cook. All done while posting on the forums.  I'm tired. 

I have my electric blanket plugged in on "preheat". Showered and put on my sweatshirt and fuzzy socks and I'm ready.  Ah. I love to nap!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: YAY! NAP TIME!😴 💤 😴

I didn't do all the work you did...,,but I also plugged in my electric throw blanket and took a short nap today!

Respected Contributor

Oh its the best .. isn't it ....!!  I love that too .....

Honored Contributor

I used this cold rainy day here in WV to finish the last handwritten notes in my Christmas cards.   All done and ready to mail on 11-30.   

Honored Contributor

The same system must have covered us all!  @Shanus .  I worked most of the day, went to the retail store and saw several things I love (really love working in ponchos) and found a vest in "rose quartz" with a "fur" collor that was PERFECT!Smiley Happy