Honored Contributor

Re: Writing your own blog /journal

@september 

So far I have just been using Notes on my Mac, if I continue I will progress to a more formal style 

@september wrote:

@I am still oxox    This past October, I started using an app called Day One.  It's been very useful for me.  I was going through some major life changes (still am). And wanted to document them and state my thoughts.  But not on social media, which seems to be the way so many go these days!

I like it a lot.  Can post photos, can skip a day or two...it's up to me. 

there is the option to require a sign in password.  At first, I didn't do this but now I do.  I wouldn't mind if family members might read my posts in the future, but for the most part, I do this for me.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

No  Not for me

I wouldn't want anyone to read my thoughts should I die before I shred or delete it.

after my MIL passed away I came home and shredded old love letters

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    Yes, I was kind of doing my own thing for a while, too.  Sometime writing things on paper, sometimes jotting notes on a calendar, and other times, using the notes on my iPad.  

I feel more organized using an app.  Sometimes I use it every day.  Other times, every other day, or even on the third day.  It's really up to you, what you want to do with it, and how often.