Honored Contributor

Re: Wow is all i can say......

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 he goes to bars where he knows the woman bartenders and flirts and God knows what.else.The person that told me said he did this to her bar manager.led her on,never took her anywhere,but would stop by her house .he has done the same exact thing to me.im so fed up!how do you tell someone not to come to my place of employment when it's a public bar?

@Luvsmyfam     You can still be "business-cordial"......Just change the subject if he gets "romantic".....   Talk about baseball...the weather....or your plans to go to Tahiti on vacation....   You know how to do it....you're a BUSINESSWOMAN!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

When I have a disappointment in life, I might give myself a few days to grieve and then it's............okay that didn't work, where do we go from here? and move on.  You are so blessed that you found out sooner than later!

Esteemed Contributor

I have followed this too @Luvsmyfam  If I remember correct when you brought up taking the relationship further he said he didn't know what he wanted right? Correct me if I'm wrong. This is also the guy that went out with you on your birthday? He is also 15 years younger? Just trying to get the facts straight. 

So, I live my life by the biblical rule. Judge by action, and not by what they say. If those two actions don't match up run! In this case they don't match. He tells you one thing and does another. He might not be a terrible person, but he is not someone you want to enter a relationship with.

You deserve to be loved and to feel secure. You deserve someone that tells you the truth. You deserve to be happy. 

I would avoid him as much as possible. Be cordial, and if he asks why the avoidance tell him the truth. You both want different things, so it is better if he stops coming over. You don't have a problem with him coming into the business it is a public place, but please keep it business like. You wish him the best and move on. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

wow,just found out,the person I was really interested in,has other females he goes and sees.mainly at bars.i knew in my heart,the romantic stuff he spews,was not genuine.feeling really down about this.wish he would stop coming to my place of employment and leave me alone all together.if there was a section for this subject,i would have used.sorry q friends

@Luvsmyfam   I'm so sorry about this "cad", but this is the correct place to post it. You're Among Friends. 💕

What a nice response @Shanus 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Attention ALL WOMEN!!!! (and Men too!!!)

Didn't read all the comments so if this a repeat, sorry...BUT:

The SECOND you are interested in a person, male ( mostly) OR female, look them up on your state's "Megan's Law" ( Sex offender registry) BEFORE you fall for them.

Seriously.

You do NOT want to find out that someone you "love" is on that list.

Especially if you have children at home.

All states have access now to their lists of offenders. Some are called "Megan's Law" sites....your local police can tell you the name of the website in your state. They are FREE to access. No excuse.

In fact, if you DO access the site, you may be SHOCKED who in your town or neighborhood is on that list. I know I was. WOW!!!!  

And YES there are women on the list.

People who you'd pass in the aisle of Walmart.

You do NOT want to fall for someone, start going out with them, etc, or have people who KNOW he/she is on that list thay YOU are now dating that person....

Make the effort. You deserve it.

And for goodness sake don't give ANYONE money....or your car.

And don't let them move in to your home before you understand the "squatters rights" in YOUR state....sometimes those rights become active in a very short time.

Sounds' ominous, but protect yourself.

There's SO Much out there today to check people's background and find out about them.

Sometimes there's a reason people are single and unattached.

Don't be a fool!!!!!

there's no excuse today!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids you are so right.you mentioned this happen to you yrs ago?then you know how I feel.dont worry,I'll move on and get over it.to many other important things in my life to deal with.thank you for your kindness

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam I know you can do it! I was young but I still remember how  c r a p p y I felt when he dropped the bomb. But I'm glad I found out early! You are a good person and don't need c r a p like this jerk.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

I am sorry that you are dealing with this person’s junk.  It hurts, and makes for some sad days.  

Try to be grateful that you know this now rather than 10 years, a couple of children, and a mortgage later.

I know you can’t avoid him at work, but in a similar circumstance I have given the guy a big smile and thought, ‘What a big mistake you made, eat your heart out’, soon I really did feel that way!

Feel better soon.  

‘Users are easy to find, the real thing requires more search’

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   I’m sorry you are going through this.  Is this the one who took you out for your birthday? 

I met someone wonderful and kind when I wasn’t looking.  Hang in there!  

Honored Contributor

@manny2   Thank you. It's a soft place to land here...hopefully.