Honored Contributor

Re: Wow is all i can say......

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

wow,just found out,the person I was really interested in,has other females he goes and sees.mainly at bars.i knew in my heart,the romantic stuff he spews,was not genuine.feeling really down about this.wish he would stop coming to my place of employment and leave me alone all together.if there was a section for this subject,i would have used.sorry q friends

@Luvsmyfam   I'm so sorry about this "cad", but this is the correct place to post it. You're Among Friends. 💕

Frequent Contributor

He sounds like a real narcissist!  I have been through a similar situation.  Dr. Phil has an excellent series on narcissism which has helped me tremendously!  Go to Youtube and find Phil in the blanks: Toxic Personalities in the Real World.  His 4 part series on narcissism is an eye-opener!  Highly recommended!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

You deserve better. Dump him. Tell him not to contact you anymore. I find it's much better to be alone than unhappy with someone. 

Keep putting yourself out there though. Sadly, we all find a lot of toads on the path to finding the right person.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

I'm sorry that you are sad. Were you dating this guy?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

everyone who has responded,I thank-you! It sure is a good feeling knowing you have friends out there.i will survive a broken heart 💔 

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 he goes to bars where he knows the woman bartenders and flirts and God knows what.else.The person that told me said he did this to her bar manager.led her on,never took her anywhere,but would stop by her house .he has done the same exact thing to me.im so fed up!how do you tell someone not to come to my place of employment when it's a public bar?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 he goes to bars where he knows the woman bartenders and flirts and God knows what.else.The person that told me said he did this to her bar manager.led her on,never took her anywhere,but would stop by her house .he has done the same exact thing to me.im so fed up!how do you tell someone not to come to my place of employment when it's a public bar?

@Luvsmyfam   I'm very sorry that you got taken in by this man.  Obviously you can't tell him not to come to the bar where you work, but you don't have to let him come to your house.  

I've followed this story through your posts and have felt for you.  I understand how this could have happened.  There have been red flags throughout this, but I realize it's hard to accept them at the time.  You've posted that you told him you wanted more, but he didn't answer you.  You've said that you thought he was a player.  

I am just really sorry that you fell for him.  I hope you will cut it off for good.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack looking at the big picture,yes,there were plenty of red flags.he just has a way to make a girl think they are special,and I fell for it.so I ask myself,would I feel better being by myself or wondering everyday,who he is making the moves on ?I'll be by myself!

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy Now that is a great story.

@Luvsmyfam I was thinking on the lines of Scraphappy's post while reading through these.   Many of us have been down this road before, for me it was in my younger years.   However, the lesson remains the same........after quite a difficult break up with the man I thought I would marry, I later found the man of my dreams, when I actually had stopped looking Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  She works in 2 public places. Can't tell him not to come there. One is a restaurant and the other is a library. She can ask but she can't force him. Unfortunately.