Respected Contributor

wow,just found out,the person I was really interested in,has other females he goes and sees.mainly at bars.i knew in my heart,the romantic stuff he spews,was not genuine.feeling really down about this.wish he would stop coming to my place of employment and leave me alone all together.if there was a section for this subject,i would have used.sorry q friends

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow is all i can say......

@Luvsmyfam Sorry to hear you are experiencing this about a guy you were interested in....but kudos to you for listening to yourself!!! Listening to your inner voice is so important, especially in matters of romance. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. You deserve much better! Somebody great is probably just around the corner for you. You never know.

Esteemed Contributor

No one can take advantage of you without your permission.

You deserve someone who is honest and sincere and treats you like the queen that you are. Be glad you did not invest anymore time and energy in Romeo and move on.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 yes,but still very hurtfull.it is extremely lonely being by yourself.i grew up with parents being married forever,and still to this day.iv always wanted this.anyway,thank-you  for responding.i appreciate it

Honored Contributor

Just treat as the customer he is. 

It may make you a great actress to lead him to believe you no longer care for him as he probably hopes you do.....that you'll give in.....

Look at him as someone who has STDs from all his playing around.

You may win an Academy Award for your acting and that will bring you other great possibilities in your future.

Do it for you.

Honored Contributor

What a shock and betrayal.

Collect your feelings in a basket and walk away.  That was not a good partner in life.

Better to learn now than later.  Count your losses and and give yourself permission to cry until you feel better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam I'm sure it is hurtful....most of us have experienced that very feeling and its not fun. I, too, live alone and I get lonely sometimes, too. I know its a cliche to say that one must learn to be happy alone before you can be happy with another, but its sort of true. For me, my job provides work relationships and friendships that help me avoid loneliness. I'd like to meet a great guy, too, but right now, I'm just not into online dating, but I will probably resume that before too long. It seems that's pretty much the only way to meet men these days. Cheers to us both!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam That's a shame. Honestly from what you've said in the past about this clown he sounded sketchy to me. Try to distract yourself with other things, don't let him "own" your mind and feelings.

Something similar happened to me when I was young and I can kind of relate.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

As hard as it is, wipe your hands of him. Be clear to him, do NOT ever come around again.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Sorry, you deserve so much better than that.  Kick him to the curb, keep your head up & know that you are so much better than him.  Take good care,